Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Event: Masquerade Ball Sept. 6th 2016

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.
    I sent the e-mail Kooky but nothing's been done. I'll give them some time since they're probably busy.

Nightclub Owner
    I got 60 right now, but with limited playing time, I doubt I'll get the last individual prize
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JMThrive View Post
    I didn't say they did. I said I earned enough masks to get a melting moon. Then I was reset back to zero masks. Then I earned enough masks to earn a 2nd melting moon. Nomi have been reset back to zero masks again and have 3 melting moons. My mask count keeps getting reset to zero. So now I have lost 28 & 62 masks
    Ouch that sounds as if you had an internet crash, write support@storm8.com
    Write it exactly as you wrote to me there , do not forget your Storm8 ID , on which device you play and e.g. FFS 1.6.1 und e.g. IOS 9.3.5
    Good luck JMThrive

Fashion Designer
    I love the Masquerade Dragon (but likely won't get it) and don't mind the recycled dragons as prizes since many players missed out on them when they were first offered, but... the Melting Moon as the first prize? And it gives no masks? Not cool. It (and the stellar steps) were in an event only a few weeks ago, so it's not like S8 pulled out and dusted off a couple old, expired items that newer players would be excited to have a chance to win. Blah.

And the prizes don't really match the masquarade theme, it's just a mishmash of stuff. Is it supposed to be dreamy or masquarade-y? Or astrological? Is it really that hard to some up with one new, original deco for the first prize? Considering the amount of money S8 is expecting players to shell out on all these events, it would be nice to see a little more thought and effort being put into selecting the prizes.

All in all, I'm happy to see a World Event, but wish S8 would clean up their act a bit. I don't know if it's the sheer volume of events they keep throwing at us, or if the relentless push for more sales is affecting more than just the players, but the events lately have been sloppy and uninspired.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 09-06-16 at 07:49 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I love the Masquerade Dragon (but likely won't get it) and don't mind the recycled dragons as prizes since many players missed out on them when they were first offered, but... the Melting Moon as the first prize? And it gives no masks? Not cool. It (and the stellar steps) were in an event only a few weeks ago, so it's not like S8 pulled out and dusted off a couple old, expired items that newer players would be excited to have a chance to win. Blah. And the prizes don't really match the masquarade theme, it's just a mishmash of stuff. Is it supposed to be dreamy or masquarade-y? Or astrological? Considering the amount of money S8 is expecting players to shell out on all these events, it would be nice to see a little more thought and effort being put into selecting the prizes.

All in all, I'm happy to see a World Event, but wish S8 would clean up their act a bit. I don't know if it's the sheer volume of events they keep throwing at us, or if the relentless push for more sales is affecting more than just the players, but the events lately have been sloppy and uninspired.
    lol agreed, the melting moon is merely a decor, really no use for me on my jampacked island

Anyways, like I said in my prev post, I doubt I'll get the last prize, so I don't really care, nor can I care about this event. It's not that I don't want to play, but lately a lot of the events seems like they need players to be playing full-time, which I cannot do when I have to work.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello the moons are in this event only decoration and they give no masks
    And there's no Quest to earn extra points either...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    And there's no Quest to earn extra points either...
    Yes , I also noticed , this event is really hard to collect with masks , because even in the arena you get no masks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Yes , I also noticed , this event is really hard to collect with masks , because even in the arena you get no masks
    Agreed, that's why I said they want us to play full time, reading some posts in previous pages though it doesn't seem like the last one can be obtained even playing full time without spending gold
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Ive been so busy I didn't notice they did this. I'm pretty unhappy. I wouldn't have been busting along so hard had I seen this. This is becoming way to much too often. I don't enjoy earning the same dragons and the longer we've played the more probability we have these dragons. Leadership I typically have all but new dragons, several tournaments have been recycled and now this. Why bother logging in every day when there's old dragons I already have as the tasks. I'm telling you the game is pushing older players out. I can't decorate my island or place all my dragons and this trend is getting annoying. Sorry just my feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Really disappointed, they're all recycled prizes and decor except the masquerade dragon and maybe the first personal prize dragon.

We had sleepy slumberland world event earlier this year, why are we doing it again?
    Not to mention the phantom dragon would fit better in this "masquerade ball" better than dream weaver.

Edit - Venetian is also recycled.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Ive been so busy I didn't notice they did this. I'm pretty unhappy. I wouldn't have been busting along so hard had I seen this. This is becoming way to much too often. I don't enjoy earning the same dragons and the longer we've played the more probability we have these dragons. Leadership I typically have all but new dragons, several tournaments have been recycled and now this. Why bother logging in every day when there's old dragons I already have as the tasks. I'm telling you the game is pushing older players out. I can't decorate my island or place all my dragons and this trend is getting annoying. Sorry just my feelings.
    I feel the same ..... Long term players are getting frustrated with replays instead of doable better spaced targets to fight and struggle for
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast