Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Discussions

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by citius View Post
    I got a Titan by breeding epic Charm and epic Forest... Really weird... I think I've bred that Forest too many times..
    Weird! I believe that now there is a chance of dragons in the den using the elements of only ONENof the parents, which is extremely odd and makes next to little sense...

what level should be required to breed fairy dragon and dragon mismoth

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    Weird! I believe that now there is a chance of dragons in the den using the elements of only ONENof the parents, which is extremely odd and makes next to little sense...
    Yeah, I'm confused at first I breed firestorm and island and got Atlantis

Rhino Keeper
    I just bred my mistmoth & sunrise dragon & I got an AETHER. ...so it completely ignored my light & air elements?? then I can keep my fingers crossed that the 14 hour breed time is a leopard & not a stupid mist!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NumiGumi View Post
    To start off here are the most basic breeding combinations:
    Forest plus Fire: Life or Wild
    Forest plus Air: Fairy or Fruitful
    Fire plus Air: Firestorm or Eagle
    Water plus Forest: Serpent, Atlantis or Island
    Fire plus Water: Magic
    Water plus air: Mist or Mindvolt or Seabreeze
    Magic plus Forest: Poison
    Magic plus Fire: Charm, Titan, Planet
    Magic plus Air: Genie
    Magic plus Water: Wizard or Coral
    Island plus Firestorm: Any Hybrid including Diamond
    Seabreeze plus Eagle: Any hybrid including Diamond (Best combo for diamond--use epics)
    There is no best diamond combo as all diamond combos have the exact same chance. Dragon level does not effect breeding results.

I'm still new to the game and was wondering if I have worked this out right. I put a Fruitful & a Water dragon in the den and it is gonna take 16hrs which i'm guessing is also what the hatching time is going to be so does that mean i'm gonna get a Serpent???????

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by baybeecafe View Post
    I'm still new to the game and was wondering if I have worked this out right. I put a Fruitful & a Water dragon in the den and it is gonna take 16hrs which i'm guessing is also what the hatching time is going to be so does that mean i'm gonna get a Serpent???????
    Yep. Since there is no magic in the mix it can only be Serpent.

Executive Chef
    This is not true, it depends on what diamond you are trying to breed.(Infinity or G1 diamond) As of right now the are no confirmed combinations for an infinity that does not involve the magic element.(for non diamond owners) So if that is what you are breeding for it must be a part of the breeding to have a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by eboats View Post
    There is no best diamond combo as all diamond combos have the exact same chance. Dragon level does not effect breeding results.

Rhino Keeper
    It was leopard! (:

Im kinda new to this game and I have been trying to get an Eagle egg for a few days but no matter what I do I get firestorm I even got a Scorpion but still no Eagle...is there anyway to increase my chances of getting one? Also is it possible to breed a magic egg rather than trying to get the gold to buy one?