• Want it to drop golden nuggets more often

76 64.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/10: Snow Place Like Home | *goals and info on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    And coal!

The bird stole nearly all my coal just before the event started.
    Been maxed on coal for months. Figures that it would ask for it today.
    Lol. I should be careful with the bird the next days. Good point is that we need tons of common materials. So a lot of places to gather from. Looks like on the energy side, the Icy Paste will be a massive drain. I have not yet made math!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Don't know whether it has been mentioned, but red acer tree also drops icy paste.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Sorry, my mistake, SW just copy/pasted my error. I was sharing info using only my phone and memory and was going back and forth between the game and forum post trying to write the info. Hopefully it was an error that didn't sway anyone's gameplay.
    No worries and no need to apologise, it was not a criticism, just an observation of something I thought could be changed for completeness I appreciate anyone/everyone who posts info, thank you for doing so

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Goal 7

Side Goal - Summoning a Snow Ape
    * Gather Snow Ape Tokens 0/15 (Snow Ape drops one of wool, Snow Ape Fur or Snow Ape Token)
    * Summon a Snow Ape - 15 tokens, 1 hr

)
    Thank you for posting all the goals. That was super fast!! Looks like the energy requirements are terrible.

Is there a cap on the snow ape? I made 2 Harvey?s and now one is stuck in the forge so don?t wanna go crazy on this one. Also any ideas about snow apes drops? I don?t want a petal monster

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Not cool that we can only craft 1 pet Harvey s8! It drives me to distraction when I have single pets on my board so I really hope that there is another white Mink at some point to pair up with him.

99 is the max on the Market Purchase Mink.
    That was quite the fake to think we could successfully craft a 2nd Harvey and then be forced to sell it at collection time.

BTW the grown Harvey has a 30 min timer. In addition to mink lint, fish and bones, he drops silver. The mink lint is not a guaranteed drop.
    Last edited by Seriously700; 01-11-19 at 06:26 AM.

If you have done the Sabina expansion the into the wild tree and mountain are good resources for wood and stone. I hope I called that all by the right name. I only mention them as I never really collected from them before and I haven?t noticed them in this discussion thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Holly Glimmer Slime! We are gonna be bust with Wood & Stone!

Fashion Designer
    I'm assuming defeating a certain monster is involved at some point. When do we need to clear our board of a sitting monster?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Not cool that we can only craft 1 pet Harvey s8! It drives me to distraction when I have single pets on my board so I really hope that there is another white Mink at some point to pair up with him.

99 is the max on the Market Purchase Mink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    That was quite the fake to think we could successfully craft a 2nd Harvey and then be forced to sell it at collection time.

BTW the grown Harvey has a 30 min timer. In addition to mink lint, fish and bones, he drops silver. The mink lint is not a guaranteed drop.
    Exactly. NOT cool!

If S8 only wanted us to have ONE, then they could have:
    1) Put Harvey in the Troll Wagon (like the Snow Ape is done later on)
    or
    2) Clearly mark *LIMIT 1* on the craft in the Forge (like was done with the marmoseas in the Mermaid Workshop)
    or
    3) Just put Baby Harvey in the market as a goal to open, like the minks are.

I don’t WANT to sell my second one that’s stuck in a crate for ZERO COINS. Grrrrrrr!

...This also means the SOLE purpose for mink milk (which also has a max of 1) is to craft that single Baby Harvey, while the back of its card says “used to lure baby Minks”. MINKS would indicate plural, as in MORE THAN ONE. *eyeroll*
    What a waste, to design mink milk, for a one-shot deal. What’s the point of minks dropping it anymore, then??

PS. S8 also missed a golden opportunity to release a 1x1 Bucket of Coal (similar to the Jewel Cart), that is a reliable source of coal. (Drops 2-5 coal every couple hours)

Rhino Keeper
    Meadow Trees can be watered every 30 minutes and drop 1 wood...if running low

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I'm assuming defeating a certain monster is involved at some point. When do we need to clear our board of a sitting monster?
    Goal 7, after you have lured Harvey.
    Anyone know what we need to make the blanket?

Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast