Page 18 of 77 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

Executive Chef
    Aside from the initial requirements of the River, we don't need to use any of our resources. I guess that's a positive aspect? At least if we don't finish, we haven't wasted anything.

Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Clyde the Clydesdale drops coins and horse hair so far. 16 hours to recycle
    Sounds like just another horse...sigh. It should at least drop items used in the goal until the timer expires. Like the dust or a rare gold coin now & then.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    The best use of energy is chopping rocks. If I had limited energy, I would not collect from chickens and mushrooms because you'll get plenty of red and orange wisps from doing the adventure. The adventure does not always drop the rarer colors like green and violet, but it always drops multiples of red, orange and yellow. So chopping rocks gets you the necessary lucky gold coins to do the adventure. Plus you have a chance of spawning a skunk even though boars are more common.

You'll need 4 of each colored potion to upgrade the river to level 5.

Happy St. Patrick's Day and good luck to you all.
    Last edited by kattkrazie; 03-17-17 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Add'l. Info

Rhino Keeper
    Can I make the Lucky Potions ahead? Or will the goals that require them to be crafted only count them if I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    Can I make the Lucky Potions ahead? Or will the goals that require them to be crafted only count them if I wait?
    They can be made ahead. I had one extra of the 1st potion and it autocompleted. The clover I'd already collected also counted.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Yes, I have used gems that I have saved just for this purpose. It is a personal choice that I have made, if it causes you to feel bad, I will stop posting what I find.
    info from whoever is ahead is precious for those who have to struggle through the events. knowing what is needed ahead of time can save even a couple days of waiting. please post all you can.. all's extra helpful specially in timed events! and thank you so much.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    I'm late in starting.. and first time have not read the whole forum yet.. lol!
    I think my outcropping rocks are not ready to deliver yet.. I'm getting more gold nuggets and no coins. Is it necessary to send out Adventure? or can we do without?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I think my outcropping rocks are not ready to deliver yet.. I'm getting more gold nuggets and no coins. Is it necessary to send out Adventure? or can we do without?
    I'm just starting goal 6, which is brewing another two of each of the potions. Since I am inpatient and green wisps only come every 12 hours from Ivy, I am doing an adventure in hopes of getting another green wisp. This was a good time to do it since the reward for goal 5 was three gold coins, and I already had several from waaaay too much rock chopping.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    The adventure isn't necessary to complete the main goal, but it is helpful in getting the colored wisps for the potions. Katt posted a really helpful (for me at least) hint recommending using energy to chop rocks, because they drop the needed dust, coins for the adventure, and they trigger skunkupines (and dire boars. )
    My first adventure dropped the most common color's only, red and orange. But it did save energy on mushroom circles and chickens. Hoping for green and purple next time since Ivy and the mines are sloooow. And the mines aren't a guaranteed drop. Sigh.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    A trick that has worked for me several times might be worth sharing. I've noticed that I'm not getting many skunkupines from harvesting corn, but what I discovered was that after tapping my cornfields, if I immediately started chopping a rock, a skunkupine would spawn rather than a boar. I can't guarantee this method, of course, but I've gotten more skunks than I need by using this method.