Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Farm 2 Update: 5-9-14 NEW GOALS

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Does anyone know what new flower crop we have at level 54? Is that supposed to be vanilla? I saw a neighbor selling it but haven't gotten a response yet. Can someone also post a pic of the ice creams we will be able to make? It sucks being five levels away. All the good stuff always goes to the highest level players.
    I'm guessing that's the new crop, vanilla. Since it looks exactly the same like the vanilla flower. Too bad, I'm not anywhere near level 54 yet. New items are always for highest level players. *sigh*

Still considering if I should get a pony to complete the last goal. Hmmm~ Stormie's farm doesn't have the campfire or any of the new decorations even. I was still hoping to take a look at his farm. =.="
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

New Resident
    I agree!! Much easier than Easter or st. Pattys day challenges. I am having a blast with these, unlike the seemingly impossible Easter egg hunt!! (:

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    I wish I had looked at this thread before starting these goals. I cannot afford a pony stable or pony so these goals are pointless to me
    You can still get everything else, you just won't get the campfire

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    I'm guessing that's the new crop, vanilla. Since it looks exactly the same like the vanilla flower. Too bad, I'm not anywhere near level 54 yet. New items are always for highest level players. *sigh*

Still considering if I should get a pony to complete the last goal. Hmmm~ Stormie's farm doesn't have the campfire or any of the new decorations even. I was still hoping to take a look at his farm. =.="
    Yeah, it was confirmed it was vanilla. Oddly enough, I had no idea, I'm now yet embarrassed to say. o.O

I also learned the machine makes vanilla and chocolate ice cream. It's so cute how animated it is. I hope im still playing in the five years it'll take for me to reach that level.

Hey TL, why must new buildings get released to impossibly high levels? It's not as if someone will be ahead of the game too soon, considering how expensive things are. Allow everyone to buy whatever they want and we won't complain so much. Or lower the darn requirements for leveling up. It's tedious!

Rhino Keeper
    Picture for sharing on the new items
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	13451Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	13452
    Vanilla bean ice cream = 4 milks + 3 eggs + 2 white sugars + 2 vanilla, 2 hrs 40 mins
    Chocolate ice cream = 4 milks + 3 eggs + 2 white sugars + 2 dark chocolate, 3 hrs

Rhino Keeper
    does anybody know how much the icecreammaker costs ?I'm 5 levels away,but so I can begin saving up my coins :-))))

Executive Chef
    Only 20,000 xp's till the ice creamery is MINE!!! Been doing deliveries constant.anybody know how long the vanilla crop takes?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by klengenhues View Post
    does anybody know how much the icecreammaker costs ?I'm 5 levels away,but so I can begin saving up my coins :-))))
    It's 250k coins

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Only 20,000 xp's till the ice creamery is MINE!!! Been doing deliveries constant.anybody know how long the vanilla crop takes?
    Vanilla crop takes 4 hrs for harvest

Rhino Keeper
    For pony up does the pony for coins count towards goal? When I press buy it takes me to the pony for gems. No way I will ever have enough gems to finish this goal if I have to save up.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast