Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Here at Home 2020 Aug 04 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Why are the dishes so small!

I agree. We need more drinks! It?d be nice to have 2 goal appliances with drinks instead of food🤔

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by happyday5 View Post
    The Dream Loaf looks like slices of canned dog food to me.
    I'm not loving it either:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 08-04-2020 Recipe 3 Counter.PNG 
Views:	23 
Size:	680.3 KB 
ID:	56198

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco2 View Post
    There is a lot to like here. Things are starting to go together better. The tables and chairs match each other AND the counters AND the paper. I love the paper. Wonderful!!! Tile is also really nice.

First recipe...I already have half a dozen birds, so cannot get too jazzed about it.

The thing with people doing a puzzle is not something I?m all that excited about but the fresh fruit thing looks really good.

The side goal prize is nice but I may have it. So much tapping to find out, though.

Looks really good so far!!
    Same I'm also really happy to see the cohesion in the design elements this time around. Note to the designers: WE WANT MORE OF THIS!! PLEASE KEEP DOING THIS!

I'm not sure I'll be able to get through the whole goal, but I want to try to get through at least the first appliance. I think those recipes would work nicely in a Thanksgiving spread a few months down the line I only wish the serving quantities were bigger Whyyyyy do these appliances still produce so little food???

Agreed with the other commenters about the Dream Loaf though. It definitely looks... not-so-dreamy 🤢

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Not thrilled with most of it (not actively disliking it, just don't care about it) but I also like the fresh fruit thing! Good for farmer's markets, which is one of my favorite themes.

(Which is why I already had the apple vendor. Oh well, might as well get another one.)

Why refrigeration dilemma, I wonder? Is she holding something I can't see and wondering whether she should refrigerate it?
    Maybe she's wondering why the fridge is so small!

(Seriously though, the proportions compared to the other fridges/kitchen equipment we've gotten in previous boxes/decorations are much smaller. Sigh.)
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    The dilemma with the fridge is whether or not to save the leftover Dream Loaf or throw it away.

I don?t dislike the dream loaf. It is too small, like almost all the recipes are too small these days, but otherwise I?m fine with it. I won?t make more after it is mastered, though.

When I first started and up and until the change in building appliances, I completed every goal. Now I have so many uncompleted goals.

I can complete the side goals. Building the appliances takes too much time.

I completed the side goal and am unable to find the Apple Vendor. Often I just don't bother looking for the prizes as they are hidden away in odd places.

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    When I first started and up and until the change in building appliances, I completed every goal. Now I have so many uncompleted goals.

I completed the side goal and am unable to find the Apple Vendor. Often I just don't bother looking for the prizes as they are hidden away in odd places.
    The Apple Vendor is in the floor decorations category.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post

I feel your pain! It doesn't help matters that it really seems like things get moved around with each relisting - I know when I was looking to take screen caps for the first post the deco was nowhere near where I recall it last being. (Though, I may have thought it was a Harvest box item at first glance, lol)

However, I just looked and as of right now: the 26 gem Witch's Cat is to the left of the Apple Vendor and then after that I have a string of decos that have been removed from the Market. Specifically, to the right of Apple Vendor is Noodle Poodles followed by Kissing Swans (the next item to the right of Apple Vendor that is still available for purchase is Robo Dog).

Hope that helps you have a better of idea of where you should be looking in your inventory, if/when you want to find it!

Did I finish it?
    I did not get any confirmation like I normally do after completing a step, but the item that was locked between Step 6 & 7 is unlocked.
    Goal 6: A Happy Meal
    Visit 12 Community Members (12g to skip)
    - Neighbors do not count
    Leave 12 Tips (12g to skip)
    - Tipping any other restaurant counts
    Have 2 Comfy Counter (4g to skip)
    - $15,000 each
    *Rewards: $3,000, 85 xp, UNLOCKS - Refrigeration Dilemma Floor Deco*

Goal 7: Sit-down Dinner
    Serve 25 Ricotta Shells (88g to skip)
    - Comfortable Range
    - 7 Hours
    Have 1 Refrigeration Dilemma (2g to skip)
    - 2x1 Floor Deco
    - $20,000 each

​Amy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Did I finish it?
    I did not get any confirmation like I normally do after completing a step, but the item that was locked between Step 6 & 7 is unlocked.
    If Goal 6 is no longer showing in your goal book and you have the related deco unlocked in your Market, I see no reason to think anything other than the goal is completed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast