Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Cooper's Design Hobby / Jenny's Cupcake - 28 June 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by qprpaul View Post
    Charlotte's cupcake pictures.
    Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    This is wht the game says when you tap this swatch - that it comes from furniture supplies.
    But its not true. You get both as reward for goals (see post #1), and thats it.
    Just Two more useless recipes in menu, on top of quick growing fruits...
    Aaah well I don't know what is going on then! I plan on deleting these games soon any way! Too time consuming collecting ingredients for the 50 recipes! Don't want to live in my phone lol!

So, how do I get a fabric swatch so I can complete The Jack Collection 1/2 goal? I had one fabric swatch from another goal but I used it before this goal appeared. I have been making Any Piece of Furniture now for weeks and no fabric swatches have dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by PuffTheMagicDragon73 View Post
    So, how do I get a fabric swatch so I can complete The Jack Collection 1/2 goal? I had one fabric swatch from another goal but I used it before this goal appeared. I have been making Any Piece of Furniture now for weeks and no fabric swatches have dropped.
    and they won't (at least until our developers reconsider this point...).
    so far, you can only get total 2 (two). ever.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1323653

ps: but! since sam and cooper r gonna move...
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1339273
    ... hope they cd help us to get some strange drops like this swatch or golden can...
    ther sd be some reason to have 6 useless recipes in cookbooks!
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 09-01-16 at 11:56 AM.

Has this challenge ended? I still make furniture every day but have yet to make Charlotte's chair once or complete Jack's furniture. Why do they make it impossible to complete challenges?

Quote Originally Posted by pansylover View Post
    Has this challenge ended? I still make furniture every day but have yet to make Charlotte's chair once or complete Jack's furniture. Why do they make it impossible to complete challenges?
    this one is not time, it's core update.
    it will stay until you finish it, like any other regular goal.

Quote Originally Posted by pansylover View Post
    Don't be despair. I started the challenge on 28th June. I only managed to complete it a couple days ago on the 3 September. That is more than 2 months and using 70 over Thank You notes!

I also started from when the challenge began, but Charlotte's chair is not forthcoming, I could decorate my own home with the wallpaper & floor tiles I've got but can I get Charlotte seated.....no way.....🙇

Farm Supplier
    I've stopped trying since I need thank you notes to expand my pantry which is filling up with everything BUT thank you notes!

I've been working on the furniture collections since the beginning and I'm wondering if I should give up on getting my last piece from Jack's Collection(I need his table)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast