Page 75 of 127 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Fashion Designer
    S8, you recently made sea themed goals. Could you please add to that next week and add more things under the sea related? Like under the sea wallpaper like appears in restaurant story, turtle or fish tables and chairs, maybe some black sand or dark water tiles, some coral flowers or bubble wall decors, giant sandcastle, sea weed, seaweed collumn, mermaid reef, crab waiter, fish, shark, whales, and maybe a sunken ship for floor decors, for a counter it could be a sunken ship counter that has the same texture as the floor deco, and for an oven it could be "under the sea oven" which could be blue and have cute fish on the sides and cook lobster, shark cupcakes, and crab cakes. This is such an amazing theme that I feel so much could of been done for. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    How about 4th of July.?

Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    S8, you recently made sea themed goals. Could you please add to that next week and add more things under the sea related? Like under the sea wallpaper like appears in restaurant story, turtle or fish tables and chairs, maybe some black sand or dark water tiles, some coral flowers or bubble wall decors, giant sandcastle, sea weed, seaweed collumn, mermaid reef, crab waiter, fish, shark, whales, and maybe a sunken ship for floor decors, for a counter it could be a sunken ship counter that has the same texture as the floor deco, and for an oven it could be "under the sea oven" which could be blue and have cute fish on the sides and cook lobster, shark cupcakes, and crab cakes. This is such an amazing theme that I feel so much could of been done for. Thank you.
    I'm all for all of this! Anything pirate themed as well. Oh and I would be extremely happy to have the pirate oven back as an LTO!

Host(ess)
    Father's Day theme same as in restaurant story even it's already late for father's day.

Executive Chef
    Mother's Day theme like a limited edition of a family eating dinner would be nice.

Water slide theme

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    and just so that i am actually posting a theme suggestion, i'd like to see a new ice cream theme with some of the newer flavors that gourmet scoop shops are making. or maybe ice cream sandwiches in new flavors! i think the most daring frozen treat flavor we have is green tea, and that's been around for years now.
    Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    Metallic and Monet lilies sound great, though this month's floral/spring theme probably goes some way towards the latter. This is more a theme for an update than a goal. Pls give us more basic kitchen items, baskets of eggs (white and brown) and fruit, a bowl of lemons springs to mind (but do lemons strictly count as fruit?) messy mixing bowls with batter, and more spoons, scoops and ladles...the flour sacks are great, I use them all the time! Pls give us a barrel of flour or sugar with a scoop in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanegp1 View Post
    I've been waiting for a shabby chic theme!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by andrei121212 View Post
    Pastel Theme Colors or Bohemian Theme
    Above are all great ideas.
    Some more, for what they're worth:
    Carnivale in Venice
    Actually anything theatre related (lots of masks and vivid colours)
    Georgian English (silver tea services a la Jane Austen) this theme would have several takers, I kid you not, S8!
    A bake off....like a contest.... like a TV show comes to shoot a bakery edition of dessert chef wars and Hazel and JP are going to compete. This would give us lots of floor displays similar to the "hard at work" display (which I already have,thank you SO MUCH for coming up with things like this and keep 'em coming) and the basic bakers crate half off (I already hv most of the items in it but I'd still buy it a coupla times or more)
    Louis Quinze
    ANYTHING LESS KIDDY! By now your market research will hv told you that a very large proportion of (if not the majority) of BS players are adult women!
    I'm hoping we will see some of these themes, thanks in advance.
    And also...to whoever worked on it...great job on the Art Deco and ros? gold updates...the items are really cute!

Rhino Keeper
    I'd love some new ice cream or milkshake recipes. A sale on the Summer Beach Box would also be great.

Oven themes!!

Summer Barbeque Oven (corn on the cob, ribs, potato salad)
    Hawaiian Oven (poke bowl, spam musubi, poi)
    Herb Box Oven (sunflower salad, avocado salad, strawberry basil popsicles)
    Health Nut Oven (acai bowl, sushi burger, zucchini noodles)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginamarisa1 View Post
    Oven themes!!

Summer Barbeque Oven (corn on the cob, ribs, potato salad)
    Hawaiian Oven (poke bowl, spam musubi, poi)
    Herb Box Oven (sunflower salad, avocado salad, strawberry basil popsicles)
    Health Nut Oven (acai bowl, sushi burger, zucchini noodles)
    These ovens would great in Restaurant Story, but I wouldn't want them in my bakery.