Thread: Not Able to gift Jolly Rogers or Treasure Chest parts

Rhino Keeper

Not Able to gift Jolly Rogers or Treasure Chest parts

I'm constructing this oven now but Jolly Roger and​ Treasure Chest, the parts needed are only available by request. Why?

Farm Supplier
    Any update? I have the same question. It's like building the Candy Hachery Oven all the parts needed to build is only available by request. It's really hard to build oven that way.
    Not adding new neighbor at the moment 🍪

Rhino Keeper
    The treasure oven parts were at one time giftable but not any more. Maybe they were retired? Seems strange since the oven's still available to build, but seems to be the fact.

Not Able to gift Jolly Rogers or Treasure Chest parts

Jolly Rogers and treasure chests. I do not have visibility of either of these parts in my app. To gift. Please advise. I have full capability of responding to request sent out by Neighbors regarding these parts though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbie_35 View Post
    Jolly Rogers and treasure chests. I do not have visibility of either of these parts in my app. To gift. Please advise. I have full capability of responding to request sent out by Neighbors regarding these parts though.
    It's by request only. We don't have the option to gift them! I'm on iOS
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tinacapobres View Post
    Any update? I have the same question. It's like building the Candy Hachery Oven all the parts needed to build is only available by request. It's really hard to build oven that way.
    Sorry no updates on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbie_35 View Post
    Continue to get parts via requests. Merged your thread to existing.

New Resident

Missing gift option

A neighbor is building a treasure oven and requested a treasure chest as a gift material. When I go to my gift tab, there is no treasure chest available to send as a gift. I was able to accept the neighbor's request by tapping the accept button, but was not able to gift the treasure chest again through my gift tab. Should the treasure chest be there in my gift tab?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookeez4u View Post
    A neighbor is building a treasure oven and requested a treasure chest as a gift material. When I go to my gift tab, there is no treasure chest available to send as a gift. I was able to accept the neighbor's request by tapping the accept button, but was not able to gift the treasure chest again through my gift tab. Should the treasure chest be there in my gift tab?
    Welcome to the forum.

I'm afraid this is a known bug. You can only request for parts but not gift them.