Page 197 of 393 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

I'm looking for information on visiting neighbors. What's the point? What is the point to collecting hearts? What good does it do me? I have noticed that after visiting about 10 neighbors, I stop getting energy.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklh3 View Post
    I'm looking for information on visiting neighbors. What's the point? What is the point to collecting hearts? What good does it do me? I have noticed that after visiting about 10 neighbors, I stop getting energy.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Hi, there's some info in point 10 in this thread for new players. I might write some more info on this topic...

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...or-new-players

Fashion Designer
    When people visit me and click the hearts in my kingdom, the buildings they click on then drop more coin when I go to collect. 💰 💰
    So, I help my neighbors collect more 💰 and hopefully they do the same for me.
    Also, periodically, I go through and delete neighbors that are no longer playing the game. One factor in determining whether to delete them is what their social rating is (how many hearts they have 1-4).
    Hope this helps.

Goal to install Home Design

I have a goal in Castle Story to install Home Design with a reward of 14 gems. I have installed and played to level 69. No gems received and goal is still in goal book. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180729-140755_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	46382
    Last edited by dgoble55; 07-29-18 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Tried to add screenshot

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dgoble55 View Post
    I have a goal in Castle Story to install Home Design with a reward of 14 gems. I have installed and played to level 69. No gems received and goal is still in goal book. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180729-140755_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	46382
    After installing the game, normally the goal changes.
    And you need to collect from a coin building to receive the gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    When people visit me and click the hearts in my kingdom, the buildings they click on then drop more coin when I go to collect. �� ��
    So, I help my neighbors collect more �� and hopefully they do the same for me.
    Also, periodically, I go through and delete neighbors that are no longer playing the game. One factor in determining whether to delete them is what their social rating is (how many hearts they have 1-4).
    Hope this helps.
    I don't think deleting users without social rating is the best choice, but ... depends on everyone's style of playing I guess.

Some people just don't like or don't have time to visit their neighbors, especially if they have a lot. But they might be very good neighbors who respond on requests very quickly. And that can change the course of an event ...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    When people visit me and click the hearts in my kingdom, the buildings they click on then drop more coin when I go to collect. �� ��
    So, I help my neighbors collect more �� and hopefully they do the same for me.
    Hope this helps.

It's not a good idea to use the 'social rating' as a sign nbrs are NOT playing.. many older players, can't always visit other kingdoms due to older device's capacities, especially if their own kingdom is fully developed and they face crashing problems.
    My rating for example, is 'always' low due to this problem, when actually I play each day, everyday, and more times a day.

Rather.. when you are deleting.. you should stop and observe the kingdoms you 'think' are not playing and see if crafting buildings are in movement, if they have later event buildings, or recent posts on walls. Only by observing a neighbor's kingdom may you know what's going on.

Social Rating is not a sign of absence neither. I have old friends whose ratings remain 3.. and I know positively they are gone, but the rate remains 3 as they don't consume their heart-rates playing, chopping, tapping etc. To top things off.. each day the game itself generates automatically hearts to collect, so one assumes they have passed by, which is not so.

So then.. deleting neighbors based on the social rating hearts is a job done quickly but carelessly. Many players use this method but actually it's not trustable at all.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Indryia View Post
    I don't think deleting users without social rating is the best choice, but ... depends on everyone's style of playing I guess.

Some people just don't like or don't have time to visit their neighbors, especially if they have a lot. But they might be very good neighbors who respond on requests very quickly. And that can change the course of an event ...
    I know that a lot of players (especially those on Android) don't visit because they can't . When they try to visit another realm, their game crashes so it's just not an option for some.

New Resident
    Ivy Nursery: I am level 45 and I have been able to incubate Skumkupine, Fangwolf and a Glimmer Baby. How to I incubate other animals such is Wyvrem and Flyger?

New Resident
    I got to the Expert Opinion goal but I need to unlock Herself as Castle. Any ideas how to do this?