View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 140 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mefys2 View Post
    So far all types of cottages & farmhouses are dropping wood coins though not every time you collect, including haunted, gothic, toadstool & dainty.
    god bless you, that is a good point. just because it didn't drop doesn't mean it won't work ever. I left my brain in my other trousers, lol.

Host(ess)
    Wow this event is badly managed. Good thing i know to come to the forum for info.

My premium chrst dropped 2 silver 1 gold coins.

Cottages seem to have a slightly better drop rate for wood coins but with 4 hr timer i think more farmhouses are better in that respect. But i got 10 of each out for Faunicorn event.

Blargh!! I hate stressy events.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Man, I got no room after putting out all these buildings! And then I will be afraid to store them till someone has posted all the requirements for the entire event. LOL
    I know annoying isn?t it, my normally ordered kingdom is now a total mess! What?s the point of building all the different buildings available including those from events & collecting the decorations that go with them when the events forces you to put them away & clutter your board with multiples in order to manage the collections required? I?d rather collect from different buildings rather than 4 or 10 or each.

Farm Supplier
    Today for a new daily chest goal, I have received msg that u have already sent request to 25 of ur friends, it's getting harder day by day, if it's a bug then plz fix it, otherwise I m unable to play daily goals or S8 doesn't want us to get chests from daily goals.

Executive Chef
    How do we get more keys . This morning since it was check marked it said I already had them , so I'm stuck it auto competed no keys

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslc41 View Post
    Does anyone know if gothic cottages count for the story book goal? I don't really want to make more cottages if the gothic ones will work.

Edit: Also what about my level 6 and 7 cottages - will the goal recognize them?
    Hmm maybe better build some more regular level 1 cottages just in case. Sigh.
    Hi the game accepted my gothic cottages as part of the 10 count as well as level 6 & 7 cottages.

But we need those flowers now to do event, not later! How must i get what's needed now if it is not available yet? Very poor planning i think!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    How do we get more keys . This morning since it was check marked it said I already had them , so I'm stuck it auto competed no keys
    The same thing happened to me, but more keys are coming in, and they are showing up in my inventory. Time will tell if I receive my daily max.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggieogden1307 View Post
    But we need those flowers now to do event, not later! How must i get what's needed now if it is not available yet? Very poor planning i think!
    Which goal are you speaking of specifically?

We don't need the flowers or trees until the Storybook Chapter goal asks for them (Day 4 of the event) which is when the crafts will appear in the Potion Shops. The only way to get these items sooner is if you gem ahead the chapters.

Since this is a Storybook event, we're not expected to craft the Fawnicorns until the final day of the event. Until then, we pretty much just ignore the Fabled Fawn Goal (in the goal book) and focus on the the sidebar goals (current Storybook chapter and The Meadow Wolf) in the meantime. I hope this clears things up for you.

I made a mistake last night. NorthWoodsKingdom responded with the requirements for step 3 which I knew if the task was ending in a few hours I wouldn't be able to complete. Since the task was changed to 10 days and the back of the card said you could have 99 keys I figured I could wait and decide what I wanted to do with the keys in the morning. This morning when I logged in the first step where you send out requests for keys auto completed because I had 20 keys in inventory. So today I am not able to request keys only respond to neighbor requests. Not certain why the card says you can have 99 if you must use them everyday. I think I preferred having to give them right away. Just letting everyone know if they don't already use all your keys everyday.

I went a head a used the keys on the premium check and received 1 silver and 2 gold coins. Like other players this event is already frustrating.