View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 140 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Host(ess)
    I sent requests for keys to all 90 + neighbors this morning, over 9 hours ago. I've force closed multiple times and responded to dozens of requests. I have not received even one key... zero...any ideas why?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bybrr View Post
    I sent requests for keys to all 90 + neighbors this morning, over 9 hours ago. I've force closed multiple times and responded to dozens of requests. I have not received even one key... zero...any ideas why?
    I am in the same boat. Dozens of keys request, zero received. Maybe tomorrow will be better ...

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if gothic cottages count for the story book goal? I don't really want to make more cottages if the gothic ones will work.

Edit: Also what about my level 6 and 7 cottages - will the goal recognize them?
    Hmm maybe better build some more regular level 1 cottages just in case. Sigh.

Fashion Designer
    To cut down the confusion and make discussions easier to follow I've created a seperate thread for the Storybook event.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...44#post1526944

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    After 3,5 hrs I've received only 9 keys and Stormie has already answered me.. hope that's not an unlucky sign to say 'all done for today'. Mind you.. I've answered practically 100's of requests.. it's the incoming keys that are held up.
    I won't quote all posts having negative results on key deliveries as would fill up too much space.. BUT!!!

It's morning, 1,5 hrs the game is in movement, 11,5 hrs since requests were sent, total batches before sleep time of 40+20+20... and I'm still at 9 keys!!!!

All I say is this automatic delivery system needs polishing and shining up abit.. it's NOT dependable nor a guaranteed result. I'd hate to think this is a random choice as well? Whatever.. it's a pain and a serious trial of patience when 'requests' are used in an event!

There's no rule that holds.. no tricks to make it work properly and what you think is the right way to use this system proves incorrect the next time.. whatever the suggestions are! It's just fortune thrown your way.

All's said.. I'm not only 'stuck' at 9 keys but have to be satisfied with this result as Stormie did already answer me.. so I add "Stormie can't count" and thanks to Stormie my progress is behind! I put my full attention, time and willpower.. but not Stormie8
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jkustak View Post
    I clicked on 3 Gothic Cottages, 3 Haunted Cottages, 4 Cottages and 1 toadstool Cottages. I got credit for 8. Some programmer needs to be reminded about all forms of Cottages. Just ask the one who does the weekly energy event because that event let?s us use all 4 types of cottages.
    Haunted Cottages never count.. even if was a 'Cottage' in the Halloween event.. it never has counted in other events.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    I haven?t sent any requests since the last crab chest day. So why am I getting this error message today?
    Attachment 45693
    I always thought it had to do with previous invites lagging behind ie a bug. But having said that I also thought it was a case of ?all invites get sent? but only ?20 return each day? so by day 3 you could have 60. But i?d be lucky to achieve that sent out probably over 40 last night and sent at least another 20 and still only got 18 this morning. Looks like I?m not gonna make another chest.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Here is some speculation —— I am wondering because even my request to stormie didn’t get a result (and I have restarted the game multiple times) if maybe I sent it to soon after the event started and so my requests are lost for the day? I sent them within the first fifteen minutes of the start and it seems like the people who have mentioned getting all the keys sent them a couple hours after the start. I have 2 keys and one of those came from a new neighbor.

Executive Chef
    [QUOTE=DeeDeeBird70;1526733]
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    I've found waiting a day or two or even waiting for the autostart works out better. That has helped me to miss some of the early problems.
    What I do is decide what works best for my work / personal schedule. The first day for example is only a couple of hours for me, before bed then wake up and have an hour or two before the next s8 day begins. So it always finishes on a Saturday for me. So if it?s a final dash to the finish it?s always on a non work day or a day where I have less work commitments. It worked especially well at Christmas I think last year. I thought about it and realised I didn?t want to be tied to my phone on Christmas Eve I think it was so started straight away. In fact I?ve never delayed it. I make the most use of the weekend.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Haunted Cottages never count.. even if was a 'Cottage' in the Halloween event.. it never has counted in other events.
    paddock4 posted that his haunted cottage worked.

at the beginning of this event, the gothic workshop wasn't working - Storm8 fixed it. but maybe the oversight extended to the gothic cottage this time?

idk, maybe s/he got them accidentally mixed up