Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Glad to know I’m not the only one stuck on goal 9. After 3 days of regular collections, I finally got enough armor shine to craft my first repaired helm. Oy Vey! It’s time to switch my attention to RL, and what I am most thankful for. May the piggy forces be with you

Executive Chef
    I wish I could start crafting the Armored Pig with the 1 Repaired Helmet I have.
    It feels like every single goal in this event is deliberately made to be frustrating.
    Is anyone, ANYONE AT ALL enjoying this event?

Can anyone share the lower level requirements for goal 10 and 12 pls? Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Did the drop rates change or is it just me? I just got 3 helmets in a row from BBW and I seem to be getting more mud from my pigs too. I already have the 3 armored pigs, so I wish I could donate the helmets to those of you still struggling!
    The drop rates haven't changed.
    You always get better drops once you don't need them any more. Hahahaha

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    My mines aren?t working... refusing to drop the armor shine. It?s been 2 days and I finally collected 8 of them and I check in every time I can collect. Also, my mines are levels 7 and 8 so that doesn?t help either.
    I don't think the level of your mines makes any difference.
    My mines are both Level 9, and my drops are very bad too.
    Still on goal 9, 1 Helmet repaired... waiting..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    6 Big Bad Club
    8 Pigsty Beam
    6 Roll of Fur
    6 Roofing Material
    Thanks for the info!
    Sooo... Final goal requires 6 rolls of fur with 18 swine twines each and you get 3 of those every 2 hours from the armored pigs (it's 1 twine for each pig per collection, I didn't get any doubles yet).

That means 12 hours for every roll of fur or 3 full days for all 6, provided that you don't sleep at all, collect on the clock and not counting if you don't get enough BB Wolf spawns to get you the 14 furs you need per roll.

Realistically more like 5 days for me who can log in pretty regularly, but I'm not going to set alarm clocks during the night!
    Last edited by shambalaya; 11-27-19 at 04:55 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Thanks for the info!
    Sooo... Final goal requires 6 rolls of fur with 18 swine twigs each and you get 3 of those every 2 hours from the armored pigs (it's 1 twig for each pig per collection, I didn't get any doubles yet).

That means 12 hours for every roll of fur or 3 full days for all 6, provided that you don't sleep at all, collect on the clock and not counting if you don't get enough BB Wolf spawns to get you the 14 furs you need per roll.

Realistically more like 5 days for me who can log in pretty regularly, but I'm not going to set alarm clocks during the night!
    Very useful calculations, thank you. If I am not up to that step by 5 days (6 days on timer), no point. I am v busy in RL next week as well, so doubly relevant for me. Like many, stuck on goal 9. Just crafting my FIRST polished helmet now. Really appalling.

Plan going forward if I can't finish - step out of events no matter the prize until the events get do-able again. REALLY annoying waste of time and energy otherwise, ESP when going for a prize I want (guaranteed ticket or guaranteed higher energy droppers, 2/3 at a time not worth it anymore AT ALL). I can just save it up for monster hunts when I don't have to worry about timers. Black Friday coming up and I will be buying loads of alicorns to take the pressure off of me going for energy droppers in these increasingly demanding - to the point of being unreasonable - events.

Re: mines - higher upgrades means less 'refill' time so helps that way rather than drop rate.

Re: helmets - great to note stop at 6 helmets from BBW at goal 9 as we wait (and wait, and wait) for the polish, then pick up again on BBW for goal 10 fur.

Also, thanks to all for summary tip to do the other items, roofing material (10 post goal 9 on the ones we make from 6 loose straws from haystack and 5 twigs from trees) and pigsty beams (14 post goal 9 (each requiring 2 chewed wood from BB Skunkupine that spawn from trees, and 6 mud from pigs). I seriously suspect pre-preparing these is the ONLY way most of us will have a chance to complete the event, so it may be quite important.

Edit add: making clubs in advance too, obviously, 13 in total from page 1, 4 fangbeast teeth each spawned from farmhouses and 1 tiresomely rare troll camp drop of the basic club)
    Last edited by newyear5780; 11-27-19 at 04:39 AM.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Executive Chef
    I have all the same bottlenecks, mines and eventually the pigs, but the loose straw is still elusive to me. I've made 10 of the 14 beams but only 2 roof materials because the haystack is so stingy.

Design note for the OCD among us: The BB Skunk does not sneeze/huff as the fangbeast and wolf. I've placed them next to each other and the f and w sneeze together but the skunk takes just enough different time to sneeze that he will be in sync but then not, then in sync etc.

Rhino Keeper
    Crafting my first repaired helmet now. Collected from mines this morning and no Armor Shine I need 16 more to craft the other helmets. Maybe it is time to re-evaluate my playing this game or pick and choose which events to participate in.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I wish I could start crafting the Armored Pig with the 1 Repaired Helmet I have.
    It feels like every single goal in this event is deliberately made to be frustrating.
    Is anyone, ANYONE AT ALL enjoying this event?
    Yes, me...I decided to sit this one out, until I found out the mud puddle pig was very cute. After I found out the putrid perfume goal was independent from the wee little pig event I decided to go for it. A couple of days later I have the big bad skunk, big bad fangbeast , mud puddle pig and the biggest baddest wolf. I'll be going for one extra big bad fangbeast and then it's back to normal game play. I feel very relaxed and the mud puddle pig IS cute.

Good luck for everyone playing the wee little pig. And happy Thanksgiving for those celebrating.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil