Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    I?ve been stuck on Level 9 for the past 2.5 days. I am just now creating my first Repaired Helmet! At this rate, it will be four more days before I reach Level 10. And judging by how tedious the last few levels appear to be, I think I?m calling it. That will only leave 4.5 days to complete. I haven?t quit an event in years, and I hate that I?ve wasted so much energy, but I?m getting really irritated. I appreciate a challenge, and I wouldn?t have made it this far without you fabulous people and your posts, but this feels almost built to be cruel. I?m lucky to have the time to check into the game at least every two waking hours. And even at that rate, it seems I am very behind. I?ll give it until the morning, but if I haven?t made a decent gain by the AM, I will sadly walk away from this event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by madameleota13 View Post
    I?ve been stuck on Level 9 for the past 2.5 days. I am just now creating my first Repaired Helmet! At this rate, it will be four more days before I reach Level 10. And judging by how tedious the last few levels appear to be, I think I?m calling it. That will only leave 4.5 days to complete. I haven?t quit an event in years, and I hate that I?ve wasted so much energy, but I?m getting really irritated. I appreciate a challenge, and I wouldn?t have made it this far without you fabulous people and your posts, but this feels almost built to be cruel. I?m lucky to have the time to check into the game at least every two waking hours. And even at that rate, it seems I am very behind. I?ll give it until the morning, but if I haven?t made a decent gain by the AM, I will sadly walk away from this event.
    I feel very similarly - I also remind myself that I held back until we knew about the trade tickets from the upgraded piggy cottage - I was just wading through aspen as an excuse to finish expanding for the academy quest line. You and I are behind the leading edge, but not behind overall.

But I will fall behind soon due to RL if luck doesn't kick in - one helmet and 4 polish for a very full day of play yesterday. Bleh. The day that I can't (not won't) do events is closer and closer as the game play requirements are just getting too high. This must be really putting off new players. When I first started I couldn't finish events. Had a brief window of ease in the game w accumulated energy sources, but then they started the no breaks between events thing. It's a bit like Christmas all year round, less special. Already a bit of a chore.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Executive Chef
    Still frustrated with random drops too.
    On a more positive note, I just got a Simple Feast from my Big Bad Fangbeast! (not the best drop ever, but it is nice it drops more than just coins)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    6 Big Bad Club
    8 Pigsty Beam
    6 Roll of Fur
    6 Roofing Material
    OMG!
    6 Rolls of Fur!!
    That is crazy!
    Good luck everyone ... we will all need it.

Executive Chef
    It's hard to judge where everyone is at this point.
    I'm on goal 9, but don't have any Repaired Helms yet. Stuck on Armor Shine.
    Is that 'normalisch'/ average? Do I have any change at finishing?

Executive Chef
    I have been on goal 9 for 15 hours.

3 biggest baddest wolves, 1 broken helmet, 3 armor shine.

This may be the first event in 2 years that I don't finish (except 2 I chose to sit out because of personal time constraints). I won't be able to log in regularly Wednesday through Saturday so I don't see me getting past goal 9 until Sunday.

I guess I will hope to get 108 more pig tokens to complete the monster quest, then try for another BB Fangbeast.

Executive Chef
    I have been on goal 9 for 15 hours.

3 biggest baddest wolves, 1 broken helmet, 3 armor shine.

This may be the first event in 2 years that I don't finish (except 2 I chose to sit out because of personal time constraints). I won't be able to log in regularly Wednesday through Saturday so I don't see me getting past goal 9 until Sunday. I have not used gems on any events to finish. (Except 1 or 2 on Ivy to get the 12 hour timer back on schedule). I get about 140 extra energy every morning, have 2 Wizard Schools and recently got to 3 weekly Ali's.

I guess I will hope to get 108 more pig tokens to complete the monster quest, then try for another BB Fangbeast.

I have been been able to log in almost every 2 hours since the start (minus sleep time).

Rhino Keeper
    I am stuck on goal nine as well. At this rate I don't know if I will finish. Good luck to all we are going to need it.

Fashion Designer
    I'm on goal 9. So to sum up:
    haystack randomly drops 1-4 straws (2 hr timer) (Yes, once I got 4)
    troll camp randomly drops club (6 hr timer)
    mines randomly drops armor shine (~3 hr timer)
    cottage randomly spawns wolf (1 hour timer) then wolf randomly spawns helmet (12 hits)

... seriously?

Rhino Keeper
    What a bad drops from sparkling mine!
    I’m in goal 9 now for 3 days!!!
    All I did collect from the mine’s was 5 armor shine.
    So little.
    We need 24. Now it’s 5 in 3 days.
    It will take days if I can go to level 10!
    This is very bad.