Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Double Bubble - 2018 Aug 16

Rhino Keeper
    I accepted all my gifts this morning but they weren’t added to my gifts. started out with 25 Root Beer Fuses and still have 25 root beer fuses,
    Please check this out for me.

Fashion Designer
    You can get more jars by starting/stopping recipes, but it takes forever & is lots of tapping - it's a pain.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Juey_ View Post

So finishing the part 2 of the side goal gives you invites? Not the rb fuses or tokens needed for the second appliance?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nettie75 View Post
    I?m almost done with Part one of side goal, what?s Part Two??
    Part 2 and 3 of the side goals are listed on page 8 of this thread.

Farm Supplier
    Do we still get one root beer barrel (the second appliance) for free without needing to build it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by icysnowz View Post
    Do we still get one root beer barrel (the second appliance) for free without needing to build it?
    We get nothing free this time. You have to buy all your appliances with this goal

Executive Chef
    I finally made it to the second appliance. Now it?ll only take me about 5 days to build four of them. IF I?m lucky!

[B][I]This ROOT BEER goal is really bad. On the second part of the goal, the barrel stoves, it takes way too many parts. Even getting the parts from My Collections it took 2 days for 1 stove. What is going on with Storm8? If the next new goals are like this one I will stop doing them. It should't take 2 days for a single stove. I'm very unhappy with Storm8, not only did they jip me out of over 100 Gems now they are making goals almost impossible to complete and NOT fun. Please make games fun!!!

First I Lost 70plus of my Collectables, then I did 8 more start/stops and only got 3!!!! I am Disgusted and just plain mad!!! What alot of wasted money and Alot of work Besides!!! Although always loved goals its just getting too hard to enjoy! Agree with Everyone here, S8 makes these fun again!!! If it matters I do purchase gems for new ovens/expansions so am helping s8 stay in business, np with that!

I was saving my Collectables and not using them! And yes, when i saw all of them gone I closed game and restarted tablet, nada. I am Totally disgusted. I have been playing 3 yrs so I like alot of goals that offer older stuff, happy with that! I buy gems for extra appl. and expanding but not for parts as I get none free. So now rethinking doing goals, sad.