Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/22: The Great Kitsunecorn event | *goals and info on page 1*

The drops of the dark horse definitely changed for me as well. It is strucltly 1 ticket now.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Well, once again, I did not get the pet from the chests. I have luck with the walkers from past chests, but not with the items that would actually have value for me. I did get 22 of the useless and imo unattractive shrubs...... [Sarcastic] Woohoo.
    So exact same for me. I have had luck getting all the walkers from the chests but none of the actual animals that drop stuff. Sadly I am only lukewarm about walkers as I only keep Hewitt out all the time and maybe one other.

Same here. no shadow catunicorn. Really wanted this one. I have so many pets now that keep dropping wisps, but i don't need so many ewisps anymore. would have benefited from the trade tickets... wish they provided a shadow corn once the event ends. i am not interested in walkers. they only clutter the kingdom, no particular use for me with so many crowns and walkers.

Also the troll camp didn't drop potion properly. the pond is not fully upgraded as a result. what is ithis storm8? We are dedicated and committed players. you should be fair to your players.... why break our heart?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Erdebree View Post

Also the troll camp didn't drop potion properly. the pond is not fully upgraded as a result. what is ithis storm8? We are dedicated and committed players. you should be fair to your players.... why break our heart?
    And this craziness where the buildings become even more constipated on the last day of the event is NOT the way to try to get me to buy gems either. I can tell you that.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    The drops of the dark horse definitely changed for me as well. It is strucltly 1 ticket now.
    Are you talking about the dark unicorn with an 8 hour collection? I have this one on my main account and it used to regularly drop !2 trade tickets. It seems like since the Black Friday sales the drops have really changed. Keeping an eye on this! Lol like I can do anything about lol

Executive Chef
    I think the drops from dark unicorn are cyclical. I had drops of 2 and 3 tickets this week after a long spell of 1 drop.

I appreciate the sources of earth wisps , but I really need another source of wisp essence. I have to fight 3 or 4 fauns(they're getting on my nerves) before I get a wisp to fight.

My troll camp hardly seemed to drop potions, I still need 2 more to fully upgrade my pond and I was lucky enough to get 2 of them from the adventure. I'm disappointed that I won't be able to complete this event, as my game wouldn't connect to the internet for nearly 24 hours over the weekend. I'll only need 29 more runes when the event ends 😭

Farm Supplier
    My troll camp dropped potions less than it didnt. That sounds confusing. What I mean is that the vast majoring of the time it did not drop the item needed. I spent WAY too many gems speeding it up and I am still 7 short with 3.5 hours to go and not enough gems to speed it up again. My mines were also a bit problematic but the troll camp was horrendous. I could have collected every single collection on the second and had no change of winning without speeding up. Even speeding up through 400 gems did no good. That is deplorable.
    Last edited by sunnyhook; 12-05-18 at 03:32 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    My dark unicorn has only ever dropped one ticket per collection as far as I know

Rhino Keeper
    Well the end of collecting key and chests. Another event with not getting the special drop. So far my total is a big fat ZERO. So disappointed.
    Edit: oh yeah, no walkers from chests either! NOTHING, NADA!