Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/23: 2018 Black Friday sales information

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Hi!

First! A big thank you to moderators and CS community for being on top of all these updates on this busy weekend!

Reporting that My exchange has not sped up. I did wait for the message, I have forced quit my iPad and forced closed my App, as well. I’ll keep doing it.

P.S. I am accepting new neighbors.

Thanks,
    When it starts working, you get a dialogue from old thomas saying oh go look etc. At that point the times displayed in exchange show the new value: so the eggs and milk exchange (usually 2 hours) shows as 1 hour.

Not being patronizing just saying what signs you should check for. I hope you don't have to uninstall/reinstall to get the effect.

Edit: SW posted 1 min before I hit enter, lol.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you already have an item capped at 1 it won't show in the market. I think I've come across 2 items I can't see - the gold mine and the spellbound bloom. Is there anything else anyone can see that's missing from page 1. Can you please post the item and the cost. thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Yes. The one I have is from a long ago event, and I can't buy an extra.

I also have the Mystery Dinner Table that works the same way, and along with some of the newer Simple and Heart feast giving items, I rarely have to prepare feasts, in spite of running both keeps and the barrack at all times.
    The two tables used to drop the Spicy or the Sweet Feasts on a regular basis. In the past year, however, these drops have become rarer and my stockpile of both types of feasts have been depleted with regular adventures run from the two keeps and the barracks.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks! I’m finishing another trade soon. I believe that I did get the dialogue. I’ll keep trying. You are very kind! .

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    When it starts working, you get a dialogue from old thomas saying oh go look etc. At that point the times displayed in exchange show the new value: so the eggs and milk exchange (usually 2 hours) shows as 1 hour.

Not being patronizing just saying what signs you should check for. I hope you don't have to uninstall/reinstall to get the effect.

Edit: SW posted 1 min before I hit enter, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks SpiritWind for clarifying, I’m hopeful that my next trade time will be halved. I may delete and reinstall APP. I know these things happen just wanted to post, as others may be having similar questions. You are wonderful to the CS community.

QUOTE=SpiritWind00;1551625]The exchange doesn't speed up. All times shown on the crafting screen are halved. All other info added to page 1 now.

Have fun deciding!![/QUOTE]

Fashion Designer
    Hey spirit wind, you are probably revising top post so FYI pastel alicorn and Sweet Tooth are of the newer, weaker variety of alicorns, dropping as low as 2 daily.

EDIT: ginerp says below that trap is not needed, triggered from chopping rock outcropping?!)
    I think you know it, but for the audience FYI, I believe the crowned lion "quest" is only playable if you buy the traps for 20 gems. I cynically suspect multiple traps are needed, but I could be wrong, lol.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 11-23-18 at 03:20 PM. Reason: changed trap comment per ginerp

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Hey spirit wind, you are probably revising top post so FYI pastel alicorn and Sweet Tooth are of the newer, weaker variety of alicorns, dropping as low as 2 daily.

I think you know it, but for the audience FYI, I believe the crowned lion "quest" is only playable if you buy the traps for 20 gems. I cynically suspect multiple traps are needed, but I could be wrong, lol.
    I completed that quest without buying a trap. Chopping the rock out cropping triggers the lion.

Fashion Designer
    Lots of nice things that I’d like to buy in the sale so I went to buy the 2900 gem package. The 2900 one isn’t there though as there’s a huge timer in the way. Is there any chance of removing the timer from there and getting the 2900 gems pack back?
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've started the Lion goals in post 1.

Rhino Keeper
    Gold mine is 260 gold. I bought a couple.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-23-18 at 02:47 PM. Reason: thanks!! info added to page 1. SW (no edit, just this comment :))

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast