View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

32 76.19%
  • I didn't like this event

9 21.43%
  • I started but I didn't complete (i.e. 0 turn in)

6 14.29%
  • Easter Hunt Topiary

10 23.81%
  • Easter Chick Fountain

23 54.76%
  • Stuffed Easter Bunny

13 30.95%
  • Bunny Bush

14 33.33%
  • Hidden Easter Basket

15 35.71%
  • Egg Bush

18 42.86%
  • Easter Egg Planter

20 47.62%
  • Easter Egg Statue

16 38.10%
  • Easter Bunny

18 42.86%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Easter Baskets Assemble - 2019 Apr 17 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper

Additional Gift from filled easter basket

I received an Easter Chick Fountain
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-20-19 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Congrats! :) - I've amended the typo in Post 1

Executive Chef
    Super annoyed! Won the Easter bunny pet, but then the chicken appeared and reset me back so when I clicked the bunny basket again, no bunny pet. Sucks. Not the first time the game did me like this after I won a pet! Smh.. I'm done with this event now. Too mad

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Super annoyed! Won the Easter bunny pet, but then the chicken appeared and reset me back so when I clicked the bunny basket again, no bunny pet. Sucks. Not the first time the game did me like this after I won a pet! Smh.. I'm done with this event now. Too mad
    That happened to a neighbour of mine too. They brought it out onto the farm then it disappeared. Though it still says in their collection that they won the bunny! smh. Hopefully they can do something about this for the people who have lost their bunnies!

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve given 30 Easter baskets and no Pink Easter bunny in sight.

Rhino Keeper
    I just completed the 23 submittions and got the Easter Tree It looks really nice except for the fact that it is 2x2 squats in size instead of 1x1 I can love with it though

Come on Storm8!!!! Another pet for the wildlife den?!?! I'm maxed out and already have 4 pets stored from the wildlife den and now I'll have 5! Ridiculous! Please allow us another wildlife den or two! Or allow the rabbits to go in the rabbit dens. PLEASE!

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone got this rabbit pet yet, I?ve only managed 10 turn ins, it?s really hard getting the ingredients to make the 3 things for the basket, the mine, fruit vines and fryer being the rare droppers, I had it in my head we got the pet after the 7 tasks, good luck everyone, I gave up as no time to keep on it, working now Easter is over but in the upside doing all the deliveries has helped towards levelling up x
    Last edited by DaphneGlass; 04-22-19 at 10:49 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    50+ turn ins and still no rabbit. I have multiples of everything else. I know it is luck based but come on already. If the rabbit wasn't pink I wouldn't even bother.

Fashion Designer
    when does this event end? I don't know why I can't ever find that info... where should I look to find that day/time?

Farm Supplier
    I agree. I’m ready to throw in the towel. 35+ turn ins. Seven fountains..multiple other items. They should consider contest with one prize of each item. This is starting to get old

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast