Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Need More Room and More Habitats - Current Max 100

Rhino Keeper
    Hey, everyone. I don't have time to go through the whole thread, but I can guess as to what all the posts say, haha. We're working on expansions right now, and I think you all will be very happy with them when we release them. The art team had shown me their mockup of the initial expansion, and I literally had them double it.

As to when the expansion is arriving, I cannot give you a date, but it's coming.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Hey, everyone. I don't have time to go through the whole thread, but I can guess as to what all the posts say, haha. We're working on expansions right now, and I think you all will be very happy with them when we release them. The art team had shown me their mockup of the initial expansion, and I literally had them double it.

As to when the expansion is arriving, I cannot give you a date, but it's coming.
    I am glad to hear that. Though I am not in as bad a position as some other players, I have been maxed out of room since the beginning of the month and I have missed out on 78 Realm Runes so far.

Unfortunately, I don't find a lot of comfort in a vague notion that expansions are being worked on. If you haven't reached the testing stage yet, it makes me believe that the expansions may be months in the future rather than a week or two.

The Honorable Panda

Thanks for taking the time to keep us updated!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

You have a hot air balloon for expansion in Dragon Story. How about a flying "Gaya's Ark" in FFS? Or maybe a cave in the side of the mountain, can add new breeds. (do I get gems for my ideas if ya use them?)
    Str8UpWild
    If you would like to add me in FFS, my 2 accounts are Str8UpWild or CatawissaPA Good Luck in the Tournaments and breeding!!

Executive Chef

Oh thank you for that information and I hope it comes quickly . I'm really in trouble , I soon only 2 farms . Flatfoot you can indeed times to visit my forest , I am full of animals and now I'm have my 2nd Giving Treent sold , where I but the Treent so love to have

Executive Chef

**** Space issue

Starting to lose intrest in the game due to insane need for more space. I have given up breeding new animals- what is the point if there is nowhere to put them - If I breed it is ONLY for the mines ( 70 are ridduclous amount). I am forced to sell even super rare anymals since there simply is no space for them. Story book adventures always require " breeding/ hatching new animals- and adding at least 2 animals and growing them to lev 15 - so they have successfully managed to suck the fun out of game. What is the point to play if the main point of this game ( collecting animals) is ruined by not giving you place to put them. We can't even storage already hatched aninmals- so we wouldn't have to actually sell them. I hope they will eventually fix this - they will lose so much players since people will just lose intrest, if they can't keep any new animals.

Executive Chef
    Yesterday saw the completion of the last expansion I could make. Having followed this thread for months now, I've been conservatively hatching new animals into the forest. At this moment I'm still OK: I can place two new habitats without having to sell one first and there are still some 'left over' common/rare animals from the various storybooks that can be sold.
    One way I deal with the upcoming expansion issues is to almost only breed for the legendaries, as that way at least the flow of incoming animals is mostly limited to the Storybook and World Event ones.
    Looking forwards to new expansions; hopefully with some new "colour schemes" too. Maybe more 'blues', or perhaps some 'yellows' or something else new.... :P

Executive Chef

Thanks for keeping us informed. It's easier to wait a little longer if you know relief is in sight.
    I'm currently fully expanded, fully upgraded all habitats possible, all habitats full, and over 45 animals in storage. Since it really is a "Collect the animals" type game, I hope future updates will address this serious issue of having enough space for all available animals.
    Thanks again for the info, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Just filled my last space with the treasure trove for the new goldfish. I hope expansions are soon as I don't want to miss out on any new speciality habitats. I can't buy the patriot plateau, no space left. If push really comes to shove I can sell some farms as I still have all 6 (so I guess in that sense I'm more fortunate than others) however, I really don't want to have to sell farms due to how much food each animal needs!

Executive Chef
    I posted this in the Goldfish tread and realized it was more about expansions:

Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    I am so tempted because this goldfish is super cute! Normally I won't buy treasure animals as the return is so bad at 1 gem per day at level 15.

I have one space left; otherwise I am fully expanded. Plus we can't sell our evolution flower now. As soon as I place a habitat in that space, I am locked. No rearranging and no selling habitats to replace them with higher capacity ones (read no using gems for habitats). And, do I want to use that space for a habitat that will house only one animal? I doubt I will want to spend gems on another treasure animal in the near (or even distant) future. So I can have one animal that costs 600 gems or 3-4 animals in that space. The cost for that goldfish becomes 600 gems plus losing 2-3 animals. I might not be able to participate in the next Storybook. Plus you always need an extra spot for the stupid duplicates you need to breed and feed for the zodiac challenges.

I may be talking myself out of this one despite how much I like it.
    If we get expansions while the Goldfish is on sale, I will spend real $$$ to buy gems to buy Goldfish. TL/S8, if you want my money, act fast!
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15