Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Room and More Habitats - Current Max 100

Farm Supplier
    Also, I don't know about you guys but I have a ton of coins that I don't know what to do with. Could we not buy habitats with coins instead of gems? Hoping for expansions soon!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by forestwald View Post
    Also, I don't know about you guys but I have a ton of coins that I don't know what to do with. Could we not buy habitats with coins instead of gems? Hoping for expansions soon!!
    I agree the number of coins is getting out of hand for some of us. I am rapidly approaching the one billion mark. And to think I once thought a million coins was too high a price for anything in this game. Now it is the number of runes and the time and space factor that is limiting the players who have been here from the beginning.

Someone will correct me if I am wrong I am sure, but the required habitats to place all animals released so far have been sold for coins. Even the Treasure Troves are sold for coins. So far, the Celestial habitats are the only special element habitats that might possibly require a gem purchase if they do release single element Celestials, but the one we have so far can be placed in a coin purchased habitat. Of course, even with the purchase of at least one and sometimes more 4 animal gem habitats released so far, I have still been forced to sell or store more than 30 animals and soon I will not just be selling Epic fighters when I win a duplicate on the spinner, duplicates of even the nearly impossible to breed ultra rares, and common animals, but I will be selling Epic rares and I suppose even super rares that are still permanantly breedable from the store.

It should be theoretically possible to play this game, if one were extremely lucky and willing to endure unbearable stress, without spending gems. In the beginning it seemed that it would be but not anymore. Gone are the days where this forum was full of braggarts who played without gems and put down those of us who spent money on a "free" game. I don't believe there are any left who believe this game is free, but it has always had a gem based economy and those still standing since day one have either spent gems or lost out on animals. I have every breadable and earnable animal, minus the newest and QQ and GG that I am glad to have to something to shoot for, but I have no room to put them if I did breed them. I am missing four spinner animals because I ran out of time and/or gems while trying to win them on the last day.

I don't object to paying to play this awesome game but there are two fatal flaws built into it which I don't know will be addressed by S8 in time, and eventually the last of those of us who have been here the longest will be history. Soon the only places you will find the earliest special and limited animals will be in long deserted forests because the game is ending every day for more and more of the original players.

We are at a crisis point with more animals being released than can be placed in forests or stored. When we who have paid for gem priced habitats do run out of places to replace coin purchased habitats with gem habitats, and have sold our last farms and the Evolution Flower the game comes to a halt for us. That day that is rapidly approaching, and we won't be able to play anymore because no amount of money we pour into S8's pockets will allow us to place that last theoreticall breedable animal from the nest if every habitat is full.

We have also lost and are still losing a smaller but significant number of players whose devices simply are unable to handle the graphics and one day they find themselves with a game that crashes and no matter what steps they take, the game is over for them. I am on my third device, a six month old iPhone 6, but I would have been done months ago when the game exceeded my capability to play on my older iPad mini which I purchased when my even older Retina iPad began struggling with FFS. Unless something is done behind the scenes, only those with the newest devices will be able to reliably access and play this game.

S8 has promised expansions, but at the rate they are releasing animals, they are cutting it very short. They do have options to relieve overcrowding before it is too late.

I suspect that S8 has been diligently attempting to reduce the graphics load by resizing the animals so maybe they are addressing the crashing issues as well. Part of the frustration we see as players is the closed mouth policy they have adopted toward the issues that concern us most and they even seem to be trying to loosen up on that by telling us they will be releasing expansions soon.

It seems to me that there is hope for FFS to continue to prosper but it will be close and frustrating for some of us. I am hopeful about it now.

Executive Chef
    Hello FlatFoot you please tell us whether the update for more land comes before the new zodiac animal.

Farm Supplier
    Well, I just sold off my duplicate smitten kittens and sugar skull gliders. Also, land of the dead, lovers lane and space place had to go because the habitats weren't full since I never bred the super rare. I have 3 billion coins so I don't need the money. Lol. It's unfortunate because the different habitats do make your forest more interesting... But if I ever manage to get a matripony, deadwing, or Caturn, hopefully the habitat will still be available.

I moved these animals to other habitats for some temporary breathing room (freed space for 4 new animals). I also sold my fairy ferret since it's easily bred.

I currently have 8 non-duplicate animals in storage and more every week. I had been managing until now by buying 4 animal habitats with gems when I could. Gems are harder to come by these days, which makes me cautious to spend or buy them.

I don't love the hidden forest habitat other than for it's 3 elements and 4 animal limit... Still under consideration. For now I have no space for it anyway. Have a whopping 9/70 ruins. I used to average 2.5 ruins per mine and now I'd say it's closer to 1.75 so it'll be awhile.

Still enjoy the game very much... Just wish like everyone else that I had a bit more space... Or a stable like in DS for animals I bred but don't particularly like.

Farm Supplier
    We now have the pieces zodiac that came out and now need to buy a new habitat for that which I can't buy since I don't have any room. Please add more space for habitats!!! All of mine are full. I have already filled up the one zodiac one which took my very last space and had to place three other animals which I will need to find a place for once all of the other zodiacs make their appearance. I don't know what to do and where to get more space. I have pretty much replaced all of the habitats with the ones that can house 4 animals.
    I sure hope that we will have more space for habitats before new animals. I wouldn't mind having a week where no animals need to be bred so that you can work on getting us more space for habitats.

Fashion Designer
    We now have the pieces zodiac that came out and now need to buy a new habitat for that which I can't buy since I don't have any room. Please add more space for habitats!!! All of mine are full. I have already filled up the one zodiac one which took my very last space and had to place three other animals which I will need to find a place for once all of the other zodiacs make their appearance. I don't know what to do and where to get more space. I have pretty much replaced all of the habitats with the ones that can house 4 animals.
    I sure hope that we will have more space for habitats before new animals. I wouldn't mind having a week where no animals need to be bred so that you can work on getting us more space for habitats.

Well said. I can't believe they released yet another Zodiac habitat with no place to put it. I would love to buy it but there is no room for it. I see no reason to spend anymore money on gems for this game. When I run out of my bank I might as well stop playing because it is now at the point where I have sold so many animals that I will never catch up to where I was before. I tried everything, patience, selling animals, buying all the gem habitats, but S8 finally sucked all the remaining fun from this game with today's update and still no offer of a solution to the lack of space problem. What a disappointment this otherwise exceptional game turned out to be.

Executive Chef
    I am in the same position. I have to sell off an animal to breed any new ones. I have bought all gem habitats. I have 23 animal eggs in storage, all unique. I want to participate in events, hatch animals when I get them, get rewards for hatching them on time! I would like to show my lovely creatures, not stuff them in storage because I have no room!
    I have been thinking about quitting a lot lately. This really is no fun anymore. I'll wait to see if we hear anything about WHEN WE WILL GET EXPANSIONS, but I've already got one foot out the door.
    It's time to make it happen S8!
    Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    Expect to see a small expansion in the VERY near future, and more to roll out soon after.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Expect to see a small expansion in the VERY near future, and more to roll out soon after.
    Thank you FlatFoot. I hope that means this week! Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    OMG THANK YOU FLATFOOT!! Even a small one will be so very appreciated! And even more after that?! You guys are amazing

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast