Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 6-6-13- Jeweler and Glimmerdust Trove

Rhino Keeper
    They gave me a Glimmerdust Trove about two weeks ago now, after reading here that you could petition for one to replace the lost quest. Very nice turn around. However I didn't have a trove from an adventure, so my situation was obvious.

I have since got a second from adventuring and I love not having to mine mushrooms. I started out collecting from both troves whenever they were ready, and now I'm maxed out of dust!!! It's amazing - solely because I can get enough sap to do anything with, but that's a different problem

Is there meant to be a goal after The Mysterious Sneeze? If that is so, then I've got a glitch. (Not another one to add to the countless problems on this thread!)

By the way, I'm deadly serious here.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Is there meant to be a goal after The Mysterious Sneeze? If that is so, then I've got a glitch. (Not another one to add to the countless problems on this thread!)

By the way, I'm deadly serious here.
    If I'm not mistaken, that quest is supposed to lead you to expand to Thurston. If you have already expanded there before you got A Mysterious Sneeze, then your quest would be auto-completed upon receiving it from the Baron.

Quote Originally Posted by fuyukimi View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, that quest is supposed to lead you to expand to Thurston. If you have already expanded there before you got A Mysterious Sneeze, then your quest would be auto-completed upon receiving it from the Baron.
    You're not answering my question, fuyukimi! I've already completed Mysterious Sneeze, so now is there a goal after it?

Executive Chef
    You're not answering my question, fuyukimi! I've already completed Mysterious Sneeze, so now is there a goal after it?
    Oliver, i'm not sure I'm understanding you question correctly so not sure I have the answer you are looking for. Yes, there are MANY goals after Mysterious Sneeze. They usually appear once you have completed the prior goal but I recalled that some goals came a day or so later or after what appeared to be an unrelated goal was completed. Here is a list of the goals associated with Thurston that Dabag put together. If you suspect something is wrong with the game try the usual fixes, force close, uninstall/reinstall first. Hope this is what you are looking for.

CHAIN # 12 THURSTON THE KNIGHT
    November 20 update

Just Warming Up

Trouble with Trolls

The Enchanted Blade

Thurstons Pants

Hooked

Thurstons Helmet

Thurstons Breastplate

Thurston Gets Dressed

Defeating Peril

A Lieges Trust

Drowning Sorrows

A Knights Past

Royal Defender

Thurstons Fort

Forge Excalibam

Secrets of Mithril

To The Troll Kings Lair

Defeat the Troll King

Executive Chef
    Forgot to add, this is the glimmer dust trove thread so questions about Thurston and goals should probably be asked on their respective threads for continuity.

But I am answering your question. The Mysterious Sneeze is supposed to lead you to expand to Thurston and start his chain of quests, but I remember you have already expanded to Thurston already, which would make your game autocomplete The Mysterious Sneeze. So if you have completed Thurston's quests, then no, there will be nothing after that.

Rhino Keeper
    Does the jeweller drop jewel for every collection?
    I didn't max out, but my jeweler just gives coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    Does the jeweller drop jewel for every collection?
    I didn't max out, but my jeweler just gives coins.
    No it doesn't every time. It's just another building to collect from and help decrease the time it takes to get more jewels.

New Resident
    I tried to buy gems and it says I need to set up something I the sandbox environment . Where is that?