Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Gem Dispenser

Quote Originally Posted by lilkeeks View Post
    Will the gem dispenser ever be available on Android? I have stopped purchasing gems because I feel this is unfair.
    I agree! I wish Storm8 treated Android users fairly. They fail to realize that a lot of Android users play their games too.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Cause programing for android is hard...... seriously, anyone else have a job where they would get away with saying, this part of my job is hard and it is complicated, so I'm going to only do half of what I was hired to do. ???????
    Very true!

Farm Supplier
    has anyone seen the gem dispenser?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDJ16 View Post
    has anyone seen the gem dispenser?
    Gem dispenser has been retired. It is no longer available to purchase.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    Gem dispenser has been retired. It is no longer available to purchase.
    thanks for reply! if i had known i would have bought a couple more...hopefully TL will bring it back next year...

I don't see gem dispensers why?

I have 7 gem dispensers on both accounts RS and BS trying to get 3 more I don't see them are you guys will put them on the market again please do so 😁

Rhino Keeper
    The gem dispenser seems insanely counterproductive. When it was available, it was going for a large sum of gems, spending a lot of gems, only to get 1 gem per day {back}? How long would it take to make up the gems you lost on purchasing the gem dispenser?

"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed
    - only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." - Nikola Tesla

Quote Originally Posted by Scawr View Post
    The gem dispenser seems insanely counterproductive. When it was available, it was going for a large sum of gems, spending a lot of gems, only to get 1 gem per day {back}? How long would it take to make up the gems you lost on purchasing the gem dispenser?
    The gem dispenser yields a gem every 12 hours. If you buy it on sale for 225 gems, it will take approximately 4 months for you to gain back your investment. Not a long time at all if you're a long-time player. A lot of us have been playing for years and don't plan to quit anytime soon. In a year, a single gem dispenser yields 712 gems. That's a 487 gems profit