Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Air Balloon (iOS only)

Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    I just redeemed my first 45 tickets and got 25 gems! Wow, didn't expect that.
    Did my 1st balloon, it was pretty easy and I got a ticket and I clicked on it and it disappeared. Where do the tickets go? I see people talking about redeem 25 or more tickets and I'm afraid I lost my ticket.

New Resident

They are there

Quote Originally Posted by jumpsforjoy1 View Post
    Did my 1st balloon, it was pretty easy and I got a ticket and I clicked on it and it disappeared. Where do the tickets go? I see people talking about redeem 25 or more tickets and I'm afraid I lost my ticket.
    You'll see it when you do your next balloon. The count is on the right side. Make sure you remember how many you have since this is the only place to see how many you have.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jumpsforjoy1 View Post
    You can only check your tickets when the balloon first comes back. Look at post 1 and scroll down to the picture with the big REDEEM BUTTON. Right above that you will
    see 0 tickets. If you have only one ticket, you should see 1 ticket.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Just lost one ticket as reached my target but balloon just stayed there and then expired. Not impressed.

How to open hot air baloon?

What need, expasion, level, or someting other?

Yeah, It's based on your level. Can't remember what level you need to be though...I've had it for a while.
    I don't use it near as much as I should.

Rhino Keeper
    You need to be level 25 to expand there. You also need 17 of each type of paper (old map, expansion permit, and land deed), and you need 45,000 coins. You will also probably need to fix it once you expand there, but I don't know which tools and how many you'll need.

Quote Originally Posted by Djokaspotoka View Post
    What need, expasion, level, or someting other?
    Quote Originally Posted by syncler78 View Post
    You need to be level 25 to expand there. You also need 17 of each type of paper (old map, expansion permit, and land deed), and you need 45,000 coins. You will also probably need to fix it once you expand there, but I don't know which tools and how many you'll need.
    Some of the nearby expansions leading to the Hot Air Balloon require level 25, but if you go around these plots, the specific plot only requires level 15. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    I hate this I got the Victorian things..
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Host(ess)
    Do you get a ticket when you only do the "trade at least 2 of each item" or do you need to fill the progress bar too?