Thread: Artic Isles

Artic Isles

I now have the Artic Isles, but not sure on how to get the other dragons! I saw them in the shop but there is no colors on them to tell what colors u need to breed them. How do I know which ones to use to get them? Please help! Thanks.

Banned
    Meteor: Firestorm and Ice Age
    Fossil: 2 pure Ice Age type dragons
    Cave: same as Fossil
    Bedrock: ditto
    Icicle: Diamond and Ice Age

Abominable: Ice Age and Fuzzy
    Sasquatch: Ice Age and Abominable or 2 Abominable
    Yeti: same as Sasquatch
    Sabretooth: 2 Abominable type dragons
    ****er whale: ditto
    Icecrown: Diamond and Abominable

Blizzard: Ice Age and Abominable
    Snowflake: Ice Age and Blizzard or 2 Blizzardtype dragons
    Alpine: 2 Blizzard type dragons
    Polar: ditto
    Penguin: ditto
    Snow Angel: Diamond and Blizzard

Looks like I won't be able to get the Icicle, Icecrown or Snow Angel dragons because I don't have the Diamond dragon and can't seem to get it. Thank u for the info!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkButterfly37 View Post
    Looks like I won't be able to get the Icicle, Icecrown or Snow Angel dragons because I don't have the Diamond dragon and can't seem to get it. Thank u for the info!
    You're welcome! You'll probably get a Diamond dragon when you least expect it; however, it is still extremely difficult to get Diamond hybrids. Most of the Arctic Isles animals are Super Rare, so many are hard to get. Also, unfortunately, you are limited to 6 habitats, which is just enough to hold all of the Arctic dragons. I prefer to have a baby and an adult, but I can only keep one of each. I still need 7 different Arctic dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkButterfly37 View Post
    Do you play the Adventure League Bingo? If you do and are able to accumulate 125 tickets, you can exchange them for a Neo Diamond Dragon.

It may take some time to build up the number of tickets, but it'll probably be quicker and easier than leaving things to pure chance.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Do you play the Adventure League Bingo? If you do and are able to accumulate 125 tickets, you can exchange them for a Neo Diamond Dragon.

It may take some time to build up the number of tickets, but it'll probably be quicker and easier than leaving things to pure chance.
    No I don't play that one but thanks for the info. Maybe I will check it out

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Hey, I got my first diamond by breeding a Mermaid (blue, green) and Firemane (yellow, red) on my first account and by breeding Atlantis (blue, green) and Firestorm (red, yellow) on my 2nd account. I would say keep plugging away on this but make sure the four colors you breed are blue, green (for the 1st parent) and any combo of red and yellow (for the 2nd dragon). Every now and then, move the breeding den - sometimes that works for getting a new dragon.