Page 46 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    Wow! I feel like I am so far behind! I am almost ready to upgrade my ICM to Level 7. I am still usually only getting 1 bronze coin upon collection & Sprinkles still is not spawning @ every collection--more like every third. It seems like everyone here is already at Level 10, with a Swirlacorn & Sprinkles already. I am not doing any mystery trades until after I craft my Swirlacorn. And with my spawn rate, I don't see Sprinkles in my future.
    Have you tried the A Chance Of Sprinkles way?
    Instead of pressing the ICM press the GO button in the goal and then press the ICM. it worked for me.
    I think it's smart to save your Chocolate Coins for the Swirlicorn, and I hope you get there!

I finished my Ice Cream Mountain, got a Sprinklepea as a mystery gift and thanks to the Sweet Tooth Booth the Swirlicorn is in the making.
    I don't have any Candied Sprinkles left over, but I can now start to collect them for my very own Sprinkles.
    I'm very very happy! (and I don't regret buying the Booth)

I'm sorry for the players with disappointing mystery gifts. I hope your luck changes for the good!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I even bought the second pack Plus the Sweet Tooth Booth(got that right off) and am at level 8/9. And I gemmed a bit to get there. Hardly any spawns in any of my queendoms, except from Fangbeasts at farmhouses (which I often have stopped collecting from, because I got maxed out on cup of sugar)
    I hope I get the swirlycorn, my drops are usually 1 bronze coin. No way will I get a Sprinkles, at this rate.

not really having fun with this one. I regret getting the booth; I doubt I will get enough to even try for a mystery box. I think in future, it's best to wait to see if one is in the "poor drop rate" group before spending gems. Unless you don't mind spending over $10 for the prize.

ASweets really had the best strategy.....$5 in gems early on, to upgrade the ICM, seemed to be the thing to do. What a great strategy! Now I know what to do in future!

IMO this event was more about luck in spawning & getting multi drops from sprinkle beast & ICM as opposed to having energy. I haven't used my Ali's up, even skipping some dailies, because of the limits of the ICM spawn.
    I think its always a good idea to wait and see if you really need and/or want the (gem) item.
    I bough the Sweet Tooth Booth because I was starting to max out on bronze Chocolate Coins, and I had only 3 Gold ones.
    I thought it was worth 50 of my in-game earned gems to get to the Swirlicorn faster and maybe get some mystery trades.
    I'm sorry you are not enjoying the event. I hope your drops and spawns increase.

Farm Supplier
    Still cant load, this is the third day. They are still working at the problem. I hope that everyone that has problems get something so that we can still get the items with this goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by habanero120763 View Post
    Okay, I lost my patience and decided to go for the swirlicorn and bought the booth to boost my golden coin amount. Hopefully not a costly mistake.
    It was a wise investment!! You'll see.

Bfstone, you are too funny!!

I have to report that I got sprinklepea and I have sprinkles crafting now. I won't go for a second one. They will look good grouped with my swirlicorn and the 2 candy towers all in one kingdom.

My other kingdom has swirly and 2 towers. I'm still trying to get sprinkles and the sprinklepea.

I have no idea when the sprinklepea dropped, I just found him in my inventory.

Trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    I'm 3 sprinkles and 36 bowls of sugar from level 10.

I have 4 gold coins.

I refuse to buy the gem building, especially since it doesn't guarantee a good prize. I don't want to use 50 gems to get shrubs or to be perfectly honest buildings I can easily build (minus the ice cream decoration).

Hopefully the level 10 mountain will have good drops.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by M2013C View Post
    Still cant load, this is the third day. They are still working at the problem. I hope that everyone that has problems get something so that we can still get the items with this goal.
    Check out the bugs and issues forum and it might help you, but S8 seems to have resolved the issue. I know this is redundant from earlier posts, but have you tried deleting the game and then downloading it again? I was locked out yesterday for about 4 hours and I don’t think anyone else has had 3 days like you. I’m sorry this is happening to you.

Fashion Designer
    Have done everything and it still won’t let me play. I’m not the only one still locked out!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Oh dear God, one of these days this forum will cost me my job! It's really not a good look to burst out laughing in the middle of a quiet office because I've been reading funny stuff on the internet during working hours! (Just kidding, my job is safe, my boss really doesn't care if I'm online every once in a while.)
    bfstone, you're the funniest!
    Hahaha! Thanks, Queens ransom and Trulyscandles ❤️

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    I think we need a new abbreviation for bfstone posts: BOL - burst out laughing!
    Ha! I am way too invested in the creatures and prizes of this game as a whole. I cannot be the only one that personifies everything, right? I have voices for the creatures in my head. The voices are mostly jarring screams and glottal grunting but the point is that I should get some rest and think about what I am.

For realsies: If this is on page one, forgive me. But what trades have the best chance for spires? I have given up hope on an alicorn, but I would love something to sit next to the plethora of glip-glop shrubs and the cottage I won. I might go for another sprinkles just to see what happens when they sit side by side. Will they do a fun mirror mime act? Will they fall into an existential crisis? Will reality finally collide with fantasy like that Brad Pitt movie with all the sexy cartoons and shoulder pad suits? TIME CAN ONLY TELL.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Have you tried the A Chance Of Sprinkles way?
    Instead of pressing the ICM press the GO button in the goal and then press the ICM. it worked for me.
    I think it's smart to save your Chocolate Coins for the Swirlicorn, and I hope you get there!

I finished my Ice Cream Mountain, got a Sprinklepea as a mystery gift and thanks to the Sweet Tooth Booth the Swirlicorn is in the making.
    I don't have any Candied Sprinkles left over, but I can now start to collect them for my very own Sprinkles.
    I'm very very happy! (and I don't regret buying the Booth)

I'm sorry for the players with disappointing mystery gifts. I hope your luck changes for the good!
    I have tried that?it didn?t work for me. Maybe because it actually takes you to your WS like you are ready to make one.