Page 251 of 392 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jadlyn4 View Post
    How do I get forest wisps?
    Forest wisps spawn from white trillium. 15/15 hits to defeat | White trillium shrubs also will spawn the green Forest Wisp.

See the Hidden Forest goal thread here :
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ht=Forest+wisp

I just have a quick question. I recently found out apple products give a free gift every day. I have been playing for 2 years now on android and have never seen it. A friend sent me a screen shot of where it should be but it isn't. She told me she gets atleast 1 free alicorn every week or 2 from it. I am just wondering how I can get free videos.

I should add a new update came out today but it still isn't available in my game.
    Last edited by tiinytiinytiiny; 07-31-19 at 03:50 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tiinytiinytiiny View Post
    I just have a quick question. I recently found out apple products give a free gift every day. I have been playing for 2 years now on android and have never seen it. A friend sent me a screen shot of where it should be but it isn't. She told me she gets atleast 1 free alicorn every week or 2 from it. I am just wondering how I can get free videos.
    Hi, welcome to the forum! Videos are only currently available on iOS devices for the daily gifts. I'd be surprised if they got alicorns often as reports here are maybe only 1-2 a year. They are rare drops (if the video even works).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi, welcome to the forum! Videos are only currently available on iOS devices for the daily gifts. I'd be surprised if they got alicorns often as reports here are maybe only 1-2 a year. They are rare drops (if the video even works).
    I'll say! I've been watching these things as long as they've been offered and have never gotten anything more than a wooden beam or block. They definitely sound more impressive than they really are, in my opinion. I guess it makes sense, they can't give away resources but it's still pretty annoying that I only ever get coins.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tiinytiinytiiny View Post

I should add a new update came out today but it still isn't available in my game.
    i play on my hubbys ipad and watch the videos. i get 3-6 videos a day. i would say 90% of my rewards are 1000 coins, a wood beam, or 1 energy. i've gotten one ali and usually get a couple of gems a week. i used to play on andoid and no videos ever
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Hi friends,

Ihave successfully entered level 50 now the problem is ........am r.not moving to 51st level am collecting stars but its not showing in the level bar

Quote Originally Posted by bhavanisiju View Post
    Hi friends,

Ihave successfully entered level 50 now the problem is ........am r.not moving to 51st level am collecting stars but its not showing in the level bar
    Congratulations on joining level 50! This is currently the highest level so the star is now permanently empty. You get used to it not being blue this is perfectly normal. You will still get and increase your blue xp stars and you'll see them increase on your profile page in game.

New Resident
    My forest wisp pet is only giving coins and has been for a few days now. My inventory isn?t full of anything the forest wisp gives so I?m not sure what the problem is. I can?t seem to spawn a forest wisp from the white trillium flowers either.

Update: as soon as I went back to the game it started working again. ��
    Last edited by jaynejynx; 08-01-19 at 09:00 PM.

Executive Chef
    does greselda's fountain drop anything? is it worth getting?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    does greselda's fountain drop anything? is it worth getting?
    It's decoration and animated and really pretty.

I had mine on the board for a very long time when I first got it but after a while my device at the time started crashing a lot so all animated items went to storage. I don't tend to have non-functional items on my board at present as it's not my focus. But that's just me. It really is a lovely fountain.