Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Gem Confirmation

I also have this occasionally happen to me and it's really frustrating, especially when you're saving gems up for a purchase. Just keep in mind that TeamLava is a company and Farm Story 2 is a business model. Just like Electronic Arts (EA Sports especially) are finding new ways to have players of a game spend actual money, TL is doing the same, cause that's what the game industry is about. Always keep in mind that it's an industry and there is a business angle 99.9% of the time. I always try to remember how free to play games do offer free entertainment as long as you don't get lost in trying to get to the top in no-time.

Rhino Keeper
    Lost 42 gems today

New Resident
    Would be a great idea!

Grand Emperor
    Some tips for those who don't know and falling into traps. Your farm layout is very important to avoid gem traps.

1. Never put fruit trees and growing ash trees next to machines or places where you frequently click. Put these trees to a safe area.
    2. Always use bucket to collect from trees and animals.
    3. During truffles hunt and mining, always be conscious of your remaining tries to avoid clicking on extending with 15 gems.
    4. Place herb garden, bee hive away to places where you are unlikely to click. Same thing for show pony pens, it's 50 gems for speeding up.
    5. When cooking or making items, don't do speed clicks in case you don't have the ingredients and end up wasting gems.
    6. Always use single click, never double click in FS. It doesn't work like the double click we often do on our mouse.
    7. Never play when you are tired or in a hurry. You tend to click super fast.

Hope these will help some of you. I had greatly reduced my gems wastage. So far so good, crossing my fingers lol

Add "are you sure" button for diamonds

Hi,
    Could you please add one step through "are you sure" button before spending diamonds? It happend to me several times that I realize several diamonds have been spend and I dont even know on what, its frustrating! The farm is constructed that sometimes when I want to click on my sheep pasture which is behind the pig pen I click on speading the pigs and I dont want to, I just want to feed my sheep! An "are you sure" button would be very helpful! Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Many players including myself had suggested this before and nothing been done and doubt TL would do this. TL earns profit when we purchase gems so gem traps are part of farm life. There's a thread under discussion call "Gem confirmation". I had posted some ways which I worked around the gem traps on my farm, I hope it would help you.

Farm Supplier
    For me, even though I'm a right-hander, I try to use my left thumb to click on animals and crops since the gem traps are usually conveniently placed on the right hand side just waiting for you to fall for it. Keep in mind that for buildings, I use my right thumb since the gem trap is on the left, usually underneath the first thing you're cooking/crafting for you to quicken the timing. Since a lot of posters above have mentioned slowing down when you're clicking, using your weaker hand will automatically slow your reaction/clicking speed down, so you will exercise extreme caution and patience.

In any case, if you see pink (ie the pink gem trap button), stop immediately and run away!

I almost fell for the mining gem trap, when there's a popup asking you to continue mining, the gem trap is actually the bright green button on the right. It's actually preying on the lazy tendencies of players who can't be bothered to read, so avoid the obvious bright green button, and go for the low-key, gem-free, grey button on the left

Hope it helps
    My ID/store name is Hoila on Farm Story 2 and Bakery Story

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoila View Post
    For me, even though I'm a right-hander, I try to use my left thumb to click on animals and crops since the gem traps are usually conveniently placed on the right hand side just waiting for you to fall for it. Keep in mind that for buildings, I use my right thumb since the gem trap is on the left, usually underneath the first thing you're cooking/crafting for you to quicken the timing. Since a lot of posters above have mentioned slowing down when you're clicking, using your weaker hand will automatically slow your reaction/clicking speed down, so you will exercise extreme caution and patience.

In any case, if you see pink (ie the pink gem trap button), stop immediately and run away!

I almost fell for the mining gem trap, when there's a popup asking you to continue mining, the gem trap is actually the bright green button on the right. It's actually preying on the lazy tendencies of players who can't be bothered to read, so avoid the obvious bright green button, and go for the low-key, gem-free, grey button on the left

Hope it helps
    You know what, that is a BRILLIANT idea!!! The best one yet! I know some have suggested constructing your whole farm around the gem traps which for me just wouldnt work. I enjoy decorating my farm so that was useless but this idea of using your left hand just might be my solution!! TY for sharing!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by WinnyWoos View Post
    You know what, that is a BRILLIANT idea!!! The best one yet! I know some have suggested constructing your whole farm around the gem traps which for me just wouldnt work. I enjoy decorating my farm so that was useless but this idea of using your left hand just might be my solution!! TY for sharing!!!
    Lol, proceed with caution though. It's not entirely foolproof... I just lost 6 gems carelessly mainly because I played when I was tired and sleepy, definitely not a good combination :S
    My ID/store name is Hoila on Farm Story 2 and Bakery Story

Farm Supplier
    I completely agree I have lost about 1000 gems in fashion story accidentally, especially when my 2year old son decides to grab my phone. I suggested a maybe 3 digit code also maybe just in case.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast