Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: GOAL: Back To Basics - 2019 Jan 17 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The spoil time is equal to the bake time, so in the case of the Chapati it takes 5 hours to bake and then 5 hours after that to spoil giving 10 hours total time.
    Thank you. That's good to know.

Nightclub Owner
    This week's iOS Value Pack Offer:

The Baby Panda is a 1x1 deco that was released in January 13, 2012 (with the Chinese New Year items) for 24 gems.

Baby Panda in my Bakery next to a table, if anyone needs to know the scale of the item.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0012155.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	49639

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0012154.JPG 
Views:	2207 
Size:	122.1 KB 
ID:	49638

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The spoil time is equal to the bake time, so in the case of the Chapati it takes 5 hours to bake and then 5 hours after that to spoil giving 10 hours total time.
    Actually I believe the spoil time is 1.5 time the bake time. I can save a 4 hr bake if I'm back in 10 hrs and a 3 hr in 7.5 hrs. But it could be 1:1 for the shorter bakes, they seem to often spoil for me

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Actually I believe the spoil time is 1.5 time the bake time. I can save a 4 hr bake if I'm back in 10 hrs and a 3 hr in 7.5 hrs. But it could be 1:1 for the shorter bakes, they seem to often spoil for me
    That's interesting to learn. I'll admit I've never actually sat down and kept track of it since I always heard it was a 1:1 thing so that was the guideline I followed. The equal spoil and bake times have never served me wrong but perhaps I'll make a note so the next time I've got a free day I'll set up some tests to see what happens with recipes of all times.

Rhino Keeper
    This was posted on page 6 in the goal ‘Time of the Season’. I’ve used the ratio as a guide and it seems to work however I haven’t done a hard test on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    Hi Naya2017! These are the recipes you can make with the Calaveras Fountain:
    Atole
    Costs 1,540 Coins
    Yields 18+65 Experience
    Earns 3,250 Coins over 650 Servings
    Time: 5 hours
    Spoil Time: 12.5 hours

Chumpurrado
    Costs 1,600 Coins
    Yields 18+94 Experience
    Earns 3,625 Coins over 725 Servings
    Time: 7 hours
    Spoil Time: 17.5 hours

Agua de Jamaica
    Costs 1,640 Coins
    Yields 18+127 Experience
    Earns 3,875 Coins over 775 Servings
    Time: 9 hours
    Spoil Time: 22.5 hours

[QUOTE=kayjco;1559923]I LOVE BREAD. Everything about it, every step of making it. Ripping open that lovely King Arthur bag, dumping the flour into its container, the smell of flour, the promise of good things to come. Mixing, kneading (have mixer, but use hands), punching down, shaping, transferring to pans. The smell, filling the kitchen as it bakes, examining it, thumping it, picking off a well-done piece to see how it tastes, waiting expectantly for it to be ready, cutting into it, removing that first, fresh, soft, warm bit. Eating it (yum!) - there is nothing better than bread.

I've made I-do-not-even-know-how-many thousands of loaves, but each one is a small happiness that has no equal. Of all the things I've made (and make), bread is the most lovely.

Yay to this goal. It is EXCELLENT for a bakery (and a baker!!)

The side goal Prize (which I have enough of) is themed to the goal, so well done there.

I agree. Love that goal!

I really like the goal this time. Finally something that fits perfectly with the bakery theme. I wouldn't mind finding more of these in the future.

I wish that the decorations and prizes were in some semblance of order or even have new items at the beginning or end instead of scattered throughout. When I win the final prize, I often don't see what the prize is. I then scroll through the items looking and often several times, then come here to check and scroll through again. Earlier prizes in the event may be together (or not) but final goal often takes way to long to discover. Same with appliances. Why can't the new ones be at the beginning or end? Often the 2 appliances for the event are even separated!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I wish that the decorations and prizes were in some semblance of order or even have new items at the beginning or end instead of scattered throughout. When I win the final prize, I often don't see what the prize is. I then scroll through the items looking and often several times, then come here to check and scroll through again. Earlier prizes in the event may be together (or not) but final goal often takes way to long to discover. Same with appliances. Why can't the new ones be at the beginning or end? Often the 2 appliances for the event are even separated!
    Amen!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234