Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/15: Monster Hunt S27 and LB | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I have finished, just confirming that I could only make 7 garden tokens for the month long alicorn goal. Is this correct, or did I miss some?
    That's what I have too. 7/10 towards the Haunted Garden.
    I've just followed the goals and haven't made any extras.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I got a weird message today telling me my neighbors have received max number of gifts. it seemed unusual. I wondered if it had anything to do with me visiting folks in my LB and sending neighbor invites but otherwise haven't gifted too many or encountered it before.
    It means the item that you sent the other player is maxxed out on

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Starts at LVL 15 but no MRC LVL 22 and Horses are not available till LVL 17 Still can do trades
    Thank you! ❤️

So, To Selasane: It looks like you'll need to level up twice in your lower level kingdom before the MH will be playable... I found that visiting tons of Neighbors for extra Exp (it adds up!) and targeting the easy-complete Questlines from my Goal book that gave the most exp helped me level up really quick in the teens! Good luck! ❤️

Rhino Keeper
    I need suggestion please, should I craft armored brimstone steed or armored dark unicorn? I don’t have any need for spellbound dew anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    That's what I have too. 7/10 towards the Haunted Garden.
    I've just followed the goals and haven't made any extras.
    You will be able to craft the animated Haunted Garden in the beginning/middle of the next event, and the Alicorn at the end if you completed all events in Oct. You can only craft 1 of each. We tried to make a decoration available each week, so this being week 3, you should have been able to make the Spell Circle.

Quote Originally Posted by CarterB22 View Post
    Is completing a Tricks of the Trade a requirement for "completing" this second Event? (ie: do we need to do it to get necessary horseshoes?)
    Do we have to win/buy an Armored Brimstone Steed to "complete" the event , or just get to the end of the Beast Master Goals at 2,300 pts?
    To win the Ghostly Alicorn you will need to do/have done the following:

- Complete the main goals and win Queen Winifred in the Halloween Community event (10/1-10/14)
    - Complete all milestone goals in the Nightmare LB, and win the Underworld Steed (available at 2300 LB points) (10/15-10/21)
    - Complete the main goals and choose your prize in the Til Death Do Us Part event (10/22-11/4)
    - Complete the "Trick-or-Tokens" goals to make prizes in the Spooky Shack as you win spooky supplies. You will only need to make what the goals ask for, but you can make multiple of the earlier prizes (Pumpkins/Gates/Spell Circle) if you wish. You need to complete these goals to unlock the prize crafts.

Lucky workshop randomly drops gold token during the monster hunt.

Executive Chef
    toxified spirit drops troll tokens
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    I’m enjoying the spell circle. It is mesmerizing against the grass.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D67AF707-FB9F-4833-BFAC-263793FA4E30.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	223.6 KB 
ID:	57056

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    toxified spirit drops troll tokens
    Tough Muddlings are dropping tokens too. Thanks Storm8!
    (Didn?t have enough energy to test the swamp snakes but now there is an alternative to the Satyrs for those who need marshland supplies or sword tokens.)

Edit: Swamp snakes are dropping tokens also!
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 10-16-20 at 05:40 PM.

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast