View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 95 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

I'm way behind on collecting seeds������

I made a mistake and was thinking that I needed to be on day 9 so I went ahead an clicked on the tavern. Now I have to wait 14 hours before the next day starts and no more coins for today. I gets really confusing when you cannot finish a chapter a day. Reading the comments on the drops of the fawn not certain if it worth continuing. Good luck everyone especially those who are still trying for seeds or wolfs on chapter 6.

Fashion Designer
    IF the spawn rate has increased (and you can't tell it from my kingdom), then it's only improved from abysmal to pathetic. I have 7 out of 20 meadow wolves.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

New Resident
    I gave my 3 platinum and only needed to give one more gold coin but now they are all gone!! What do I do?! It started me back to the very first wood coin part with the baron. I just want to give the one gold and get this wolf! How???

Can you please do something about the spawn rate? I really like this event and it's a pity that it's being ruined for some of us because we have to wait for wolves that never come....

Rhino Keeper
    I just received five more meadow wolves spawning from cottages and farmhouses. None have spawned from the trees or flowers today. I have completed chapter 8 and waiting for chapter 9 to begin

Quote Originally Posted by beezwad View Post
    I gave my 3 platinum and only needed to give one more gold coin but now they are all gone!! What do I do?! It started me back to the very first wood coin part with the baron. I just want to give the one gold and get this wolf! How???
    Did you maybe get the wolf without realizing it? Check your inventory & make sure. I'm crossing my fingers for you !
    The restart usually happens after you've completed the goal & got the wolf. Let us know if you find it in inventory.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by beezwad View Post
    Just for curiosity’s sake, have you checked your inventory to see if you have a wolf? Is it possible you actually had enough gold coins? Or accidentally hit skip for the last gold? (That would have cost 5 gems)
    When I gave my coins (and a few gems for the last gold), the congrats screen popped up and then the goal started all over.

Ps. Jinx Lorrainne!
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 07-19-18 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Lol!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    IF the spawn rate has increased (and you can't tell it from my kingdom), then it's only improved from abysmal to pathetic. I have 7 out of 20 meadow wolves.
    IT hasn't improved. This quest is only doable by spending gems.

The silence from S8 is deafening.

New Resident
    I'm an idiot and you guys are the best! He was just chillin deep in my inventory!! Thank you so much