Page 56 of 95 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kitrakat76 View Post
    Im not getting any books either and my library is on level 5! I hate not knowing if Im doing the right thing.
    I have 2 level5 libraries, and have been stuck at 9 of 10 books for the last 3 days!!
    It's just random...hang in there....

Executive Chef
    Good news! I have the ember, so my knights can now stop consuming high calorie sweet desserts. As I don't yet have the diamond, I am putting the knights to work in the mines to shake off the extra kilos. I found I was having to forge extra armour at alarming rates just to keep up with their expanding waistlines. A few days of hard labour in the mines will do them some good!!

Banned
    Woohoo! I got my ember on my 1st try in the adventure. Crafting in the magic forge now and making the last two lumin potions for the fiery potion. The nerve of Thurston, having an attitude over letting me borrow his helmet. If not for me he wouldn't even have it! And then, lets not forget all the times I fibbed to the rest of the gang, about his mug full of spirits being nothing more than "root" beer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Woohoo! I got my ember on my 1st try in the adventure. Crafting in the magic forge now and making the last two lumin potions for the fiery potion. The nerve of Thurston, having an attitude over letting me borrow his helmet. If not for me he wouldn't even have it! And then, lets not forget all the times I fibbed to the rest of the gang, about his mug full of spirits being nothing more than "root" beer.
    It's not like he's even bothered to clean the algae off it...

The Pain should be a goal, where the Baron asks you to get rid of Thurston because he's 'a pain in the neck!'

I finally received a dragon egg and for two weeks, no books! I kept checking the goal and it was telling me to purchase a library (I already had two!). I finally did. Now the goal tells me to check that library, but still no books, other than spell books.

Am I missing what to do?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by penguin801 View Post
    I finally received a dragon egg and for two weeks, no books! I kept checking the goal and it was telling me to purchase a library (I already had two!). I finally did. Now the goal tells me to check that library, but still no books, other than spell books.

Am I missing what to do?
    I've only received bestiaries from Lvl 4 Libraries and above.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Good news! I have the ember, so my knights can now stop consuming high calorie sweet desserts. As I don't yet have the diamond, I am putting the knights to work in the mines to shake off the extra kilos. I found I was having to forge extra armour at alarming rates just to keep up with their expanding waistlines. A few days of hard labour in the mines will do them some good!!
    Very Cute! I have the same problem with my knights, bulging through their armour and rotting teeth...waiting for the burning ember to drop

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know what the new expansion reward is? It is located to the right of the gate with the steps and is gold in color and has a girl playing a trumpet?!? Any ideas?

Farm Supplier
    Unfortunately I waited 7 days to get my ember. I got the diamond first then the Golden Fleece, then finally the ember! Don't give up!