Page 68 of 117 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiamelia View Post
    Oh also, looking at the front page, I can confirm that the upgrade for a lvl 2 petting zoo only needs 5 simple glues instead of 10.
    Requirements can be diff for lower levels.. Not sure of level etc.. I was educated other day that this is the case

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    Requirements can be diff for lower levels.. Not sure of level etc.. I was educated other day that this is the case
    I do have the higher level goals, so I don't think my building requirements are for lower levels, but you certainly could be right

Banned
    S8 must think this event is a piece of cake for most players so they made the prize so bad that it's almost unbelievable....After upgrading 2 hatcheries, 2 stables, and 3 farmhouses, all from lvl 1, and making 10 planks, I'm officially broke on both coins and resources. All the wooden beams and fancy/royal beams/blocks spent for something that only gives a couple wheats and seeds every 22 hours. Just wow.

Sorry for complaining, I know it's my choice to complete this event, no one is forcing me to, but I just wish the prize was better. I don't mind putting in work and spending gems and resources as long as the prize is worth it, which in this case is absolutely not. Maybe the event is easy for some people, but most low lvl players don't have all their buildings upgraded or have a full stock of building resources.

As always, good luck to everyone!!!
    It's only been within the last six months or so the prizes haven't been worth it. The harvest table was but people have been complaining since the prizes in October. They'd do better to have a "bring it back" and bring back old contests and old prizes if they don't want to come up with something new.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kschlag View Post
    **SW, I had two pink piggies that I wanted to pre-feed with the black ones I bought for the ten pigs goal. I just found out the hard way that pink pigs grow up after only 6 feedings, not ten. I was using a tree to count feedings, so I'm sure of the number.
    That's a good point - some will take a baby animal out of storage and it could be a gem piggie or cow. I'll update post 1 with that info.

With the black pig - this info was missing from the Hub... is it inital and then 9 pets (so 10 in total); or initial and 10 pets (so 11 in total)????
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-23-16 at 06:37 PM.

New Resident

Petting Zoo Level 5

Why can't get white ink or craft boards?

Quote Originally Posted by ampugs734 View Post
    Why can't get white ink or craft boards?
    You can't craft ink or planks until you're on the goal to craft it. That wont be again until you get to Chapter 6.

I'm at this point too but have to wait until Chapter 6 unlocks to be able to craft ink & planks again.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-23-16 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Moved posts and added quote
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I tried it with one of the cows, and it resets, so you need to feed it again 5 times.
    Thanks for checking - that is what I suspected.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by beyondyonda View Post
    I'm not sure we know the answer to this... If you want to test it for us if you've time?
    I just tested this theory, the feed count starts again.[/QUOTE]
    Thank you for testing! I'll just have to be careful to avoid the animals.

Executive Chef
    Grrrr...thought both my hatcheries were at level 5 and one of them is only at 4. I used up all my wood making the white planks today and now I need more royal beams. At least I got all my white dye for the next set of planks made already and almost have all the rope done.

This set of goals is quite difficult and costly. Didn't the original pop-up say we get a second petting zoo if we finish the first one by completing all the goals? That might make this worthwhile....
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Host(ess)

Pigs

Totally agree. I feel especially bad for those who are between lvl 25 (?? Or whatever level it is that separates "lower lvl goals" from "higher lvl goals") and under lvl 50, because they have the harder goals and yet they do not have millions of coins or buildings that are already fully upgraded. I myself is only lvl 38 and the only reason that I will be able to complete this event is because I have been saving all my resources(which means I'm behind on all my permanent goals, and almost none of my buildings are upgraded). I will also run out of wooden beams & Royal beams by the end of the event...

With that being said, I'm sure this event is hard for almost all of us, regardless of level. I wish everyone the best of luck, and hopefully the prize is worth it in the end.
    I am above 25 and below 50 and don't have enough gems to buy that many pigs, nor do i want to.
    I wish I realized before I started.