Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Island Amakihi - 2018 May 11

Quote Originally Posted by Cranlink14606 View Post
    I think I may have it on my nest on my Cranlink22 account. I have an 8 hour egg. I used Honey Bear and Hedgehog.
    I got same egg on my Chanieceroca account. 8 hour. I used Pandaffodil and Rock Rhino.

Rhino Keeper
    I think I may have it on my nest on my Cranlink22 account. I have an 8 hour egg. I used Honey Bear and Hedgehog.
    I got the same egg on my account, 8 hours using Honey Bear and Zombee on my 1st try
    Last edited by liesl23; 05-12-18 at 07:22 PM.
    liesl23

Quote Originally Posted by liesl23 View Post
    I got the same egg on my account, 8 hours using Honey Bear and Zombee on my 1st try
    It was the Island Amakihi. The hatching and evolving are both 8 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    It was the Island Amakihi. The hatching and evolving are both 8 hours.
    Thank you, it is the first time that I ever got a quest animal so fast, I am SO happy!!
    liesl23

Congrats to all........who got a 8hr timer with Rock and Nature parental elements...... because it's a Amakihi.......I got 8hr timer too......

I was using othe mixes of earth and nature and when I saw how many were getting it with hedge hog i switched to grasssquach and hedge hog and got an 8 hour first try

So many fails... then I switched to hedgehog & honey bear and got it first try. Thanks for the tip everyone!

New Resident
    Hi I've managed to get it, it's eight hours,

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, nice little bird-fish thing, thanks for coming to my forest to help out with the Coastal Crowns and all. But one was enough. Now your little twin is showing up from the Storybook's Seagull-Plantlers combo... Noooo! I need that Bamboon by Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by SoJam View Post
    Okay, nice little bird-fish thing, thanks for coming to my forest to help out with the Coastal Crowns and all. But one was enough. Now your little twin is showing up from the Storybook's Seagull-Plantlers combo... Noooo! I need that Bamboon by Wednesday.
    In next update of game, I wish we can donate our animals which we don't need because we have in excess.......While trying for Amakihi ,I got four bamboons which I sold..........one by one.......I keep only one of every animal.......so I donot place excess of them......I just sell them being in eggs only........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast