Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Orca Snail - 2016 Mar 8

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	2738 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	29326

These are my tournament results. As before, all animals used are epic except for gem animals which are level 10. Good luck everyone.

1. Puppy Love level 1 - won with Aquafox; used water x2
    2. Sidekicker level 1 - won with Confetti Yeti; used water (critical)
    3. Turtisle level 1 - won with Bansheep; used lightning x2
    4. Falconch level 2 - won with Eagle Beagle; used nature x2
    5. Present Pheasant level 2 - won with Charger; used water x2
    6. Lightning Leopard level 2 - won with Chilldebeest; used dark x2
    7. Cherub Cub level 3 - won with Beever; used water x2
    8. Quake Snake level 3 - won with Confetti Yeti; used water (critical)
    9. Fallaby level 4 - won with Charger; used water x2 (critical)
    10. Peamoth level 5 - won with Hummingburn; used fire (critical)
    11. Storm Sphinx level 6 - won with Nightmare; used fire x3
    12. Dream Bat level 7 - won with Cactus Kitsune; used nature x2
    13. Love Dove level 8 - won with Ancient Sloth; used nature x2. Lost with Cactus Kitsune
    14. Hooded Robin level 9 - won with Aquafox; used water x2(critical)
    15. Rainguin level 10 - won with Emerald Dragon; used gem and nature x2
    16. Harpy level 11 - won with Hummingburn; used nature x3
    17. Hot Dog level 12 - won with Blizard; used water (critical)
    18. Garnet Griffin level 16 - won with Blizard; used water x2
    19. Toy Poodle level 13 - won with Gold Lion; used fire x3. Lost with Hareon, Cactus Kitsune
    20. Rampage level 15 - won with Beever; used water x2 ( critical). Lost with Charger, Confetti Yeti
    21. Terradactyl level 16 - won with Feast Beast; used nature x2. Lost with Ancient Sloth
    22. Monsoon Marmot level 17 - won with Hareon; used electric x2
    23. Rubble Rooster level 18 - won with Aquafox; used water x2. Lost with Cold Turkey
    24. Cold Turkey level 18 - won with Cactus Kitsune; used nature x3
    25. Castlewary level 19 - won with Ampeater; used lightning x3. Lost with Charger, Bansheep
    26. XO Ox level 20 - won with Cockatorch; used fire x2. Lost with Gold Lion
    27. Zeus Moose level 20 - won with Bamboon; used nature x3
    28. Quartz Quetzalcoatl level 20 - won with Garnet Griffin; used fire x2(critical). Lost with Ruby razorback
    29. Pisces level 20 - won with Deadwing; used skull x3. Lost with Catypuss, Citrine Peregrin
    30. Orca Snail level 20 - won with Cactus Kitsune; used fire x2
    Last edited by cardinalpsy; 03-08-16 at 06:42 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Can S8 do something with these roll backs. I have an iPhone 6s Plus (64GB), up to date iOS and uses a 4G network. I have now fought round 5, 3 times now, with the same fighter, see post 10, with the last fight losing. I was on round 6, the Lightning Leopard, picked my fighter, went into the battle with my Barn Owl and there was the Present Pheasant, which I lost because autumn is weak to nature/fire. Now I'll be 3 fights behind all because of roll backs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cardinalpsy View Post
    These are my tournament results. As before, all animals used are epic except for gem animals which are level 10. Good luck everyone.

1. Puppy Love level 1 - won with Aquafox; used water x2
    2. Sidekicker level 1 - won with Confetti Yeti; used water (critical)
    3. Turtisle level 1 - won with Bansheep; used lightning x2
    4. Falconch level 2 - won with Eagle Beagle; used nature x2
    5. Present Pheasant level 2 - won with Charger; used water x2
    6. Lightning Leopard level 2 - won with Chilldebeest; used dark x2
    7. Cherub Cub level 3 - won with Beever; used water x2
    8. Quake Snake level 3 - won with Confetti Yeti; used water (critical)
    9. Fallaby level 4 - won with Charger; used water x2 (critical)
    10. Peamoth level 5 - won with Hummingburn; used fire (critical)
    11. Storm Sphinx level 6 - won with Nightmare; used fire x3
    12. Dream Bat level 7 - won with Cactus Kitsune; used nature x2
    13. Love Dove level 8 - won with Ancient Sloth; used nature x2. Lost with Cactus Kitsune
    14. Hooded Robin level 9 - won with Aquafox; used water x2(critical)
    15. Rainguin level 10 - won with Emerald Dragon; used gem and nature x2
    16. Harpy level 11 - won with Hummingburn; used nature x3
    17. Hot Dog level 12 - won with Blizard; used water (critical)
    18. Garnet Griffin level 16 - won with Blizard; used water x2
    19. Toy Poodle level 13 - won with Gold Lion; used fire x3. Lost with Hareon, Cactus Kitsune
    20. Rampage level 15 - won with Beever; used water x2 ( critical). Lost with Charger, Confetti Yeti
    21. Terradactyl level 16 - won with Feast Beast; used nature x2. Lost with Ancient Sloth
    22. Monsoon Marmot level 17 - won with Hareon; used electric x2
    23. Rubble Rooster level 18 - won with Aquafox; used water x2. Lost with Cold Turkey
    24. Cold Turkey level 18 - won with Cactus Kitsune; used nature x3
    25. Castlewary level 19 - won with Ampeater; used lightning x3. Lost with Charger, Bansheep
    26. XO Ox level 20 - won with Cockatorch; used fire x2. Lost with Gold Lion
    27. Zeus Moose level 20 - won with Bamboon; used nature x3
    28. Quartz Quetzalcoatl level 20 - won with Garnet Griffin; used fire x2(critical). Lost with Ruby razorback
    29. Pisces level 20 - won with Deadwing; used skull x3. Lost with Catypuss, Citrine Peregrin
    30. Or a Snail level 20 - won with Cactus Kitsune; used fire x2
    Congratulations and thanks for posting the opponent list.

Executive Chef
    Another tournament , good luck in the fight

RD.1 Crystal Unicorn Epic crystal critical win against Puppy Love LVL 1
    RD.2 Caturn Epic saturn rings, saturn rings critical win against Sidekicker LVL 1
    RD.3 Golden Retriever Epic lost, Crystal Unicorn Epic lost, Giving Treent Epic wood weak, fire critical win against Turtisle LVL 1
    RD.4 Lullabison Epic music critical, music win against Falconch LVL 2
    RD.5 Station Dalmation Epic lost, Captain K9 Epic lost, Giving Treent Epic wood, fire strongly, fire critical win against Present Pheasant LVL 2
    RD.6 Matripony Epic valentin weak, valentin weak, valentin critical win against Lightning Leopard LVL 2
    RD.7 Crystal Unicorn Epic crystal strongly, crystal critical win against Cherub Cub LVL 3
    RD.8 Crystal Unicorn Epic crystal strongly, crystal strongly, crystal critical win against Quake Snake LVL 3

Lost Animals: 4, Win Animals: 8
    Last edited by Drachenia; 03-08-16 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Misspelled

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    Can S8 do something with these roll backs. I have an iPhone 6s Plus (64GB), up to date iOS and uses a 4G network. I have now fought round 5, 3 times now, with the same fighter, see post 10, with the last fight losing. I was on round 6, the Lightning Leopard, picked my fighter, went into the battle with my Barn Owl and there was the Present Pheasant, which I lost because autumn is weak to nature/fire. Now I'll be 3 fights behind all because of roll backs.
    So sorry you keep getting rollbacks. I know how frustrating that is. Are you visiting a neighbor or community member right after you beat a round? As you probably know, it saves your progress (I think that's the wrong term, but hopefully you know what I mean). I visit at least two "forests" just to be safe. Also, have you written to S8?

I wish you the best of luck. Sending you positive vibes & good wishes for the rest of the tourney, with no rollbacks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    So sorry you keep getting rollbacks. I know how frustrating that is. Are you visiting a neighbor or community member right after you beat a round? As you probably know, it saves your progress (I think that's the wrong term, but hopefully you know what I mean). I visit at least two "forests" just to be safe. Also, have you written to S8?

I wish you the best of luck. Sending you positive vibes & good wishes for the rest of the tourney, with no rollbacks.
    Yes I have been visiting either a community member or a neighbor so it saves the progress. It has settle down now and I haven't had a roll back since. Thanks for your luck, positive vibes and good luck to you in the tournament

Executive Chef
    Seriously!? My total is 6-6 so far! All these losses to the babies? I obviously shouldn't have said I love the snail. How about this: "Meh, a snail? Couldn't care less, don't like it at all." Maybe that will change my luck!

Fashion Designer
    Hello calvinxx, You should do a correction at round 18. garnett griffin is a gem/fire Hybrid and not an Earth/ fire Animal!!!

Fashion Designer
    Calvinxx, I was so happy to see your recommended fighters list on the first page! Thank you so much for posting it, it is very helpful!

Here are my results. All animals are level 15 unless mentioned.

Day 1
    1) Puppy Love 1 (Earth/Fire) < Little Fawn earth x 2 (critical, critical) (lost Frostfang, Ancient Sloth)
    2) Sidekicker 1 (Nature/Fire) < Hooded Robin fire x 2 (lost Rampage)
    3) Turtisle 1 (Water/Nature) < Lightning Leopard electric x 2

Day 2
    4) Falconch 2 (Electric/Water) < Ancient Sloth nature x 2
    5) Present Pheasant 2 (Nature/Fire) < Rampage fire x 2
    6) Lightning Leopard 2 (Electric) < Ancient Sloth earth x 2
    7) Cherub Cub 3 (Earth/Fire) < Rock Rhino earth x 2 (lost Ancient Sloth, Little Fawn, Frostfang)
    8) Quake Snake 3 (Earth/Fire) < Rainguin 14 water strong, earth strong, earth strong, earth critical. The first attack of the snake did not do any damage.
    9) Fallaby 4 (Nature/Fire) < Rampage fire x 3
    10) Peamoth 5 (Dark/Nature) < Hooded Robin fire x 2
    11) Storm Sphinx 6 (Electric/Nature) < Hooded Robin fire x 2 (critical, critical)
    12) Dream Bat 7 (Dark/Earth) < Hooded Robin nature x 1 (critical)
    13) Love Dove 8 (Valentine/Earth) < Ancient Sloth nature x 3
    14) Hooded Robin 9 (Nature/Fire) < Rampage fire x 2
    15) Rainguin 10 (Water/Earth) < Ancient Sloth nature x 2
    16) Harpy 11 (Shamrock) < Lightning Leopard electric x 1 (critical)
    17) Hot Dog 12 (Dark/Fire) < Rock Rhino earth x 3 (lost Rampage)

Day 3
    18) Garnet Griffin 16 (Gem/Fire) < Iciclaw 12 water x 2 (lost Frostfang x 5, Blizard 9, Rainguin 14)
    19) Toy Poodle 13 (Christmas/Nature) < Hooded Robin fire x 3
    20) Rampage 15 (Earth/Fire) < Ancient Sloth earth x 1 (critical)
    21) Terradactyl 16 (Electric/Earth) < Little Fawn nature x 2 (lost Ancient Sloth)

Day 4
    22) Monsoon Marmot 17 (Dark/Water) < Bead Steed 9 electric x 1 (lost on the 3rd day Lightning Leopard x 3, Matripony 10)
    23) Rubble Rooster 18 (Earth Fire) < Ancient Sloth earth x 1
    24) Cold Turkey 18 (Water/Earth) < Hooded Robin nature x 3 (lost Ancient Sloth x 2, Little Fawn)
    25) Castlewary 19 (Dark/Water) < Bead Steed electric x 2
    26) XO Ox 20 (Nature/Earth) < Hooded Robin nature x 1
    27) Zeus Moose 20 (Electric/Water) < Ancient Sloth earth x 1
    28) Quartz Quetzlcoatl 20 (Gem/Nature) < Rampage fire x 2 (lost Bead Steed 9, Hooded Robin, Terrorier 13)

Day 5
    29) Pisces 20 (Zodiac/Water) < Skyger dark x 3 (lost Skyger x 6, Twilight Troll 12, Terrorier 13, Bead Steed 9 x 2)
    30) Orca Snail 20 (Electric/Dark) < Ancient Sloth earth x 3

Wins - Losses
    Day 1: 3 - 3
    Day 2: 14 - 3
    Day 3: 4 - 12
    Day 4: 7 - 11
    Day 5: 2 - 5
    Total: 30 - 34
    Last edited by rasike; 03-12-16 at 03:17 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Seriously!? My total is 6-6 so far! All these losses to the babies? I obviously shouldn't have said I love the snail. How about this: "Meh, a snail? Couldn't care less, don't like it at all." Maybe that will change my luck!
    I'm having so many losses early on as well! And I never even said I liked the snail! lol it will probably stay in storage for quite some time anyway

Quote Originally Posted by natxjkkggg View Post
    Hello calvinxx, You should do a correction at round 18. garnett griffin is a gem/fire Hybrid and not an Earth/ fire Animal!!!
    I fixed this now! Thanks for the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Thank you for the chart calvinxx!
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Calvinxx - Thank you so very much for the chart. Extremely helpful! Thanks to everyone who posts their results. Your effort is very much appreciated! And of course, thanks to Chippychan, who made the original Recommended Fighters chart.
    Quote Originally Posted by rasike View Post
    Calvinxx, I was so happy to see your recommended fighters list on the first page! Thank you so much for posting it, it is very helpful!
    You guys are very welcome! I like posting the chart because it gets me more involved and excited about the tournament And of course an eternal shout out to chippychan for the original charts! I wish I knew how to put the new zodiac symbol in the picture but I'm not very good with photoshop stuff lol
    Last edited by calvinxx; 03-09-16 at 12:04 PM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast