Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upgradeable habitats?

Rhino Keeper

Upgradeable habitats?

I see we can upgrade mighty nest which I've already done on both accounts. When I look at "info" for my bone yard and another 2 dragon habitat that i have it also says " now upgradeable" but it doesn't have the upgrade button so how can we upgrade those habitats?

I had no idea. What does it upgrade to? A 4 habitat? Are all of the 2 dragon habitats upgradable?

Our Home and Gemstone Gateway also say "now upgradable" under info but have no upgrade button. (Actually, they all do...those I could remember to check.)

Nightclub Owner
    This is both very odd and very disappointing. I've never purchased any of the 2 dragon habitats that are 4x4 due to space constraints but I would likely do so if they all were actually able to be upgraded. Of course, the upgrade would have to be the same price as the Mighty Nest at 100 gold for the upgrade, too but that's a given. I hope they get this fixed soon.

EDIT: The upgrades now show up but costs 300 gold. I won't pay that amount for 4 dragon habitats. Gold is better spent on one of the two 5 dragon habitats currently on sale. One is 225 (Buccaneer Bay) and the other 250 (Arcane Water)
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 08-31-18 at 10:59 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Are these habitats limited to 1 each?

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    This is both very odd and very disappointing. I've never purchased any of the 2 dragon habitats that are 4x4 due to space constraints but I would likely do so if they all were actually able to be upgraded. Of course, the upgrade would have to be the same price as the Mighty Nest at 100 gold for the upgrade, too but that's a given. I hope they get this fixed soon.

EDIT: The upgrades now show up but costs 300 gold. I won't pay that amount for 4 dragon habitats. Gold is better spent on one of the two 5 dragon habitats currently on sale. One is 225 (Buccaneer Bay) and the other 250 (Arcane Water)

I saw that too!! I def will not pay 300 to upgrade those. Looks like I'll add another Buckner bay. My plan was always just to sell the 2s once I had serious time to rearrange things as I replace the 3s with 4/5s. I'm SO glad I saw your post--THANK YOU!--I'd never have known about the 100 upgrade. Maybe if no one does the 300 they'll make the rest 100...LOL!! Thanks again!

@Troyan7 The original habitats hold 2 dragons and cost 1,000,000 coins. The Nest could be upgraded to hold 4 dragons for 100 gold. All of the other 2/1,000,000 coin habitats are now upgradable to 4 but now it costs 300 gold. Not cool.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    @Troyan7 The original habitats hold 2 dragons and cost 1,000,000 coins. The Nest could be upgraded to hold 4 dragons for 100 gold. All of the other 2/1,000,000 coin habitats are now upgradable to 4 but now it costs 300 gold. Not cool.
    I got a popup that said they're upgradeable to hold 5. I wonder is it 4 or 5....but 300 is still too expensive either way. I also wonder if 300 is regular price and yet again it's a mistake and sale price should be less. Text with that info would be really nice...upgrade to what for how much? After last event fiasco with no labels on the boosts to craft and then find out it's measly 2x....you'd think they'd learn to label better and give more detail.

Nightclub Owner
    Question for s8/mods: I'm curious that all the coin habitats say Limited Time. Does this mean the upgrades are limited, the upgrade prices are 300 gold for limited time or will the habitats themselves leave the market when the sale ends? I'm not going to purchase any so it's a moot point for me but it would be nice for those interested to know.

I checked with players who have the habitats in question (I think I got them all) and have gathered the relevant info for those interested in purchasing/upgrading the 2 dragon habitats:

All originally hold 2 dragons and cost coins

Mighty Nest - 100 gold for 4 dragons
    Arcane Alluvium - 300 gold for 5 dragons
    Boneyard - 300 gold for 5 dragons
    Our Home - 300 gold for 5 dragons
    Blossom Cycle - 300 gold for 5 dragons
    Gemstone Gateway - 300 gold for 5 dragons
    Aquaria City - 300 gold for 5 dragons
    Small World - 300 gold for 5 dragons
    Forever Falls - 300 gold for 5 dragons
    Interstellar Space - 300 gold for 5 dragons

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast