Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I bred 3 new dragons 2 rares 1 super rare. Do you think they've raised the breeding percentages for Black Friday? Planet, justice, paradise!!
    Yesterday I got 2 genies in a row so I doubt it. Unless I'm an unlucky one. Got Trickster brewing at the moment.

Fashion Designer
    Black friday...when you get to upgrade habitats to release all your hidden dragons because you have no more room...that doesn't sound too nice. I want the REAL deals, teamlava! On New Year's, you released a gold dragon for 600 gold (i think), now THAT was a good deal. I'm sitting this out.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    Black friday...when you get to upgrade habitats to release all your hidden dragons because you have no more room...that doesn't sound too nice. I want the REAL deals, teamlava! On New Year's, you released a gold dragon for 600 gold (i think), now THAT was a good deal. I'm sitting this out.
    It was 300 gold! Probably the best deal ever. And the only time I've ever bought gold because I was drained after Christmas from buying stainglass and midas at 2x800 gold and unicorn at 1500 gold during Black Friday. I wouldn't expect anything like that ever again though. I suspect TL realizes releasing treasure dragons at a low price was a huge mistake since people just hoard their gold from multiple dragons rather than buying it and now their prices are exorbitant and not a single treasure dragon has been released since that steal of a deal on New Year's.

I've just spent 1500 gold upgrading habitats (one of every habitat type except the mythic since I only have one lonely mythic dragon). I see them as decorative insurance policies in case I run out of space and need to banish my diamonds to color habitats--the grand gardens is particularly pretty and the other ones at least change up the look of my habitat spaces. Currently sitting at 102/104 with 12 diamond habitats and a handful of duplicates. Too bad for TL that they didn't release grand white and pink habitats--I would have gotten those too if available, and I'm sure there would be less complaining from the poor maxed out players who could have gotten space for their dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    TL is pretty cheeky. Was about to buy unicorn after trying for so long. Figured id try one more time and boom 36hrs lol.

Might buy Archon. Still on the fence

Executive Chef
    Congrats stashlova!!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks LP. Im waiting for more announcements or am I mistaken? Dont wanna spend the gold if there is something better this weekend.

I can't breed anything. My breeding den is malfunctioning. Dragons just pop back into their habitats. Nothing will breed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stashlova View Post
    Thanks LP. Im waiting for more announcements or am I mistaken? Dont wanna spend the gold if there is something better this weekend.
    They did say to check your game for updates daily, making it sound as if there was gonna be new deals daily but I'm not so sure if there will be any more?

Quote Originally Posted by KatiesIslands View Post
    I can't breed anything. My breeding den is malfunctioning. Dragons just pop back into their habitats. Nothing will breed.
    That's so bad, that's the main element of the game!! Contact support, hopefully they'll help you out: support@teamlava.com

Have you tried restarting, reinstalling, you know the technical stuff?

Host(ess)
    I bought gold to buy three habitats and they took the money and did not give me the gold. I am guessing it will not be fixed till after the habitat sell is over.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SusanKatRN View Post
    I bought gold to buy three habitats and they took the money and did not give me the gold. I am guessing it will not be fixed till after the habitat sell is over.
    The same thing happened to me. I still don't have my gold. I only needed 30 gold to buy Unicorn, but it's not on sale anymore. I'm pretty angry about it. I don't even want my gold anymore. I either want the Unicorn for 750 gold or my money back.

I understand that the staff is on holiday right now, but boy are they going to have a lot of support tickets to take care of when they come back after 4 days!
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast