Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: how long have you been playing CS?

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I started just after the love shack. Feels like I have been playing for ever.
    me too
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Banned
    About a year. I wasn't around for the Love Shack/St. Patrick's Day or Reindeer storylines so I didn't get any of those. Hopefully they will do them again. I particularly like the Love Shacks and the Reindeer ones.

I'm playing since the beginning of the valentines edition..... And still addicted

Gamer-ID eva178

• Game - Castle Story - Level 50

Rhino Keeper
    I started playing a year ago. The bountiful table was my first event. It was so much fun back then; not so much anymore. After the essence pond, I don't know if I will participate in any more events. I am skipping the turkey one for sure.

I've been playing for 3 yrs now. cant believe it's been that long. It's the only game that I have stuck with this long !! Am patiently waiting to get down to the golden gazebo and unlock it at the bottom of the kingdom !!

Rhino Keeper
    Since it was available in the US market.

Still a daily player, even through The TL drought of updates.

Still like the game, just wish it would return to the original grandeur.

Fashion Designer
    I've been playing since February 2013. Downloaded the special Valentine edition as a goal in another game. I don't remember which one. I was disappointed when that version was discontinued. I loved the pink and purple trees. We may get frustrated by some of the quests, but I remember the long months when there were not any goals to work on.

Rhino Keeper
    I started after the Love Shack...wish I had one! I have no quests left. I really, really, really want CS to continue with the story,! I'm so bored with monster bashing and silly dressed up animals and " orphanages" that have nothing to to with the story. Please, please, please continue the story line......or I'm gone...done....out...finished...done...it's over

Fashion Designer
    I have been playing since October 12 I believe. Think I got the goal to download from bakery story or something like that. I like this as it is more of an adventure game, which is why I was disappointed they didn't continue Wonderland as I think they produce too many games that are similar and CS & Wonderland were different. Took me 200 adventures to get my very first Alicorn, whereas my friend got one on her 1st adventure. I could have gemmed it, but I wanted the game to give it to me. Not sure how many I have now. Always wonder what Friday's update will bring!

Rhino Keeper
    Since July 2014 - downloaded it for the gem reward in Home Design Story. Ended up becoming addicted to CS, and now HDS is the one on the back burner Wish I had the love shack, but glad that I got in when I did - was able to get the Cauldron last Halloween and the Bountiful Table last Thanksgiving, my 2 favorite things! Found the forum a month or two after I started playing, don't know what I'd do without it!
    I am "Gem" on Castle Story, "C's Cuisine" on Restaurant Story 2

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast