Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: how long have you been playing CS?

I'm a love shacker

Missed the sweet cream. But I started before Thurston, Sabina, and the Love Shack. If I didn't have so much time and money invested in my kingdom I probably would have quit after this latest debacle -- but I do, so I didn't.

Started about a month after release. Been playing religiously everyday aside from a two-week vacation this summer from CS (was starting to feel burned out).
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Nightclub Owner
    Two years and one month ago. It was the first app I installed on my first iPhone my friend would show me her game on her iPad and I desperately wanted to play but at the time only had a Kindle.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    I started playing I THINK summer 2013, just in time for the pyre tent event.

Executive Chef
    About this time 2 years ago. I remember receiving hot chocolate from my farmhouses until I was maxed out of it and having absolutely no idea what I could use it for. Sometime later I discovered the forum.

I think I started in march. I am a PMS player. Er, I mean PLS. After love shack. But the first acronym fits after certain events.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Executive Chef
    I only started playing summer 2015 as a goal game from another game. Bummed about having missed out on all the good rewards.

I like the story aspect of the game but will not be investing any real money or even too much time into it after the recent cesspool incident. That one left me feeling like the game owes me big time!

Rhino Keeper
    I started around March of this year.

Executive Chef
    I started just after the love shack. Feels like I have been playing for ever.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast