31 26.50%
  • Want it to drop golden nuggets more often

76 64.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/10: Snow Place Like Home | *goals and info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Still confused. Do you at Step 6 have to do two Lure?s. Ie. Get one started and then collect another Milk?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I didn't want to block my forge for 2 days (time estimation to get to that part), so sold my second baby. Well, nice try.

PS: just pestling !! I gathered my blanket, game reset, blanket gone, resource gone! Need to craft it again!!!
    Yes that?s correct. At step 6, collect milk. , craft first Harvey in forge (do not collect yet). Collect another milk then start second Harvey. Now the first Harvey can be collected but the second is stuck in the forge.

At step 8 remember to craft 2 sweaters.

Step 9: put first Harvey in forge to dress up, collect baby Harvey. The dress up craft remains in forge even after you collect the first all dressed up mink. Now put the second one in (after you grow it) and dress it up. After you craft the second one the forge is now grayed out, likely because there?s no more Harvey to dress up anymore. Or maybe S8 has intended a limit of 2 from the start.

So from step 6 through step 9 your forge is stuck.

Sorry about reset Shibuya, that happened to me sometimes. Very frustrating.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Yes you can have TWO Harvey?s. For goal 9 you?ll need to put Harvey in the forge to dress him up. At that point you can collect the second baby Harvey and grow him to get dressed up as well.

Don?t forget to make two sweaters in step 8 cos you can?t make more. If you want a souvenir then make 3
    Aw shucks! I, like several others, got rid of my second Harvey when I couldn't place him. Guess my Harvey will have to remain lonely.

Fashion Designer
    Harvey is a stingy pretty boy, he has yet to drop a lint, just a fish and a jewel.

Rhino Keeper
    So NOW I get the Daily Trade Marketplace of stone wood and water! Normally I jump on that because those items are always maxed. Obviously not today. LOL

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I seem to be having a hard time staying motivated for this event... I think I've collected maybe twice from the baby minks for the growing process. My give-a-dam is a bit broken and I am trying to fix it, do we know if the nuggets are going to be regular drops? That would help.

And if the fairy is going to be named Effie she should at least look Greek... what's with this pale, blonde and blue-eyed business?
    Maybe she’s not Greek......perhaps her name is Elizabeth? Some people called Elizabeth shorten their name to Effie as a nickname. Although plenty of Greek people are blonde......perhaps she just doesn’t like spending time in the sunshine! I keep thinking she looks like an older (and slightly less friendly looking!) Princess Cindy!

I hope the nuggets are going to be a regular drop....I could really do with some more!
    Last edited by GC5410; 01-11-19 at 05:48 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Maybe she’s not Greek......perhaps her name is Elizabeth? Some people called Elizabeth shorten their name to Effie as a nickname. Although plenty of Greek people are blonde......perhaps she just doesn’t like spending time in the sunshine! I keep thinking she looks like an older (and slightly less friendly looking!) Princess Cindy!

I hope the nuggets are going to be a regular drop....I could really do with some more!
    Really? I didn't know Effie could be a nickname for Elizabeth. She definitely looks royal enough for that!
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Blink and you miss it at the beginning, but I think it was short for Ephemeria
    Last edited by neska04; 01-11-19 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Spelling

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by neska04 View Post
    Blink and you miss it at the beginning, but I think it was short for Ephemeria
    Ah, thank you I must admit I didn’t read all the text at the beginning!
    Ephemeria is a much more interesting name!

Executive Chef
    So does the Snow Ape drop anything worthwhile? I’ve only seen red and other petals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    So does the Snow Ape drop anything worthwhile? I’ve only seen red and other petals
    The one you battle doesn't drop the coin every time...