Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/22: The Great Kitsunecorn event | *goals and info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    I've gotten 2 once in a great while.
    I've seen rare 3s.. quite a few 2s.. and lately unfortunately only 1s Y'day I saw a 1 with a poo-bag! That was my first poo-bag drop!

I'm not commenting negatively, but desperatly needing 100s of tickets and the Dark Unicorn being our only 'reliable, guranteed' dropper.. would prefer another ticket than having him mixing with the other horses poo-bag fertilizer. He's special!

Elsa said above that drops have not been changed, so they should start dropping 2s and 3s again. Maybe we haven't seen the cycle of all the drops yet.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by WhidbeyPort View Post
    Are you talking about the dark unicorn with an 8 hour collection? I have this one on my main account and it used to regularly drop !2 trade tickets. It seems like since the Black Friday sales the drops have really changed. Keeping an eye on this! Lol like I can do anything about lol
    Quote Originally Posted by neska04 View Post
    My dark unicorn has only ever dropped one ticket per collection as far as I know
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I checked and there haven't been any changes made to the drops for the Dark Unicorn. The drops aren't cyclical.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I've seen rare 3s.. quite a few 2s.. and lately unfortunately only 1s Y'day I saw a 1 with a poo-bag! That was my first poo-bag drop!

I'm not commenting negatively, but desperatly needing 100s of tickets and the Dark Unicorn being our only 'reliable, guranteed' dropper.. would prefer another ticket than having him mixing with the other horses poo-bag fertilizer. He's special!

Elsa said above that drops have not been changed, so they should start dropping 2s and 3s again. Maybe we haven't seen the cycle of all the drops yet.
    Yes, I was referring to the dark unicorn, (but the final goal prize, not the LB grand prize)

My very first drop was 3 trade tickets and after that, I definitely would get two or even three tickets fairly consistently. Elsa says the drops haven’t been changed, so I’ll have to accept that, but I do know that ever since the Black Friday event started, with the special in the exchange, I have been getting one trade ticket per collection. No more rare threes or even semi rare twos. Always one only. She also said there are no cycles, so I guess mine is just stuck on unlucky.

Back on topic for this event (although there wasn’t really much to talk about) the pond timer did indeed change to 8 hours. I’ll find a corner to hide it in for the 2200 coins. At least we still have that....for now anyway.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

bingo,

I've also only been getting 1 Trade ticket from that dark uni for the last several weeks! No 2s....No 3s! Coincidence? I think not!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    bingo,

I've also only been getting 1 Trade ticket from that dark uni for the last several weeks! No 2s....No 3s! Coincidence? I think not!
    Yeah...I am thinking that while it may be true the drops have not been changed, they have definitely been reduced. 😒
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Yeah...I am thinking that while it may be true the drops have not been changed, they have definitely been reduced. ��
    Nope, they haven't been reduced or otherwise modified in any manner.

Host(ess)
    Quick query, I forgot to return to collect from my solar kitsunecorn before the event finished. Was there any dialogue when you collect? Did Thurston admit he was wrong? Or was there just a well done screen? Ty in advance

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sblsn View Post
    Quick query, I forgot to return to collect from my solar kitsunecorn before the event finished. Was there any dialogue when you collect? Did Thurston admit he was wrong? Or was there just a well done screen? Ty in advance
    There was just a single card after collecting from the Solar Kitsunecorn:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0004329.JPG 
Views:	272 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	49016

Tried to find it somewhere, but, is it confirmed that post event pond level 6 drops coins only? I can?t help but hope for something else to show up. Thought I?d ask before I store it. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Tried to find it somewhere, but, is it confirmed that post event pond level 6 drops coins only? I can?t help but hope for something else to show up. Thought I?d ask before I store it. Thanks!
    I think Shibuya mentioned that it drops trade tickets, but I have seen none yet so it is probably a rare drop
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I think Shibuya mentioned that it drops trade tickets, but I have seen none yet so it is probably a rare drop
    So far no drop for me but the back of the inventory card mentioned that it "can" drop Trade tickets.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...