View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 46 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Executive Chef
    Yeah, all the ‘firefighting’ to fix bugs. Unlike those who have 500 crowns, I was only awarded 400 so I had to email support again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    A lot of storybook quests were like that. You could visit two taverns, ivy, a market and be done for the day. Some days were more intense though and you couldn?t plan which day of the week that fell - it could cause you to lose out on the whole thing as a result. At least this with over an entire week to go, you?re personally (based on what you shared) in a place where you could skip a day entirely and make it, or for three days get just Ivy?s eggs and do nothing else and you?ll still make it.
    I know I can finish this event. My concern is I'm spending 7 days only focusing on the event. I have a bunch of storyline to do that gets ignored until I feel "safe enough" to do other things in my kingdom. Most events it's the entire 2 weeks that I can't do anything.

I have long term goals that require daily attention that are being ignored to finish this event. As it is I need 300 eggs from dead trees, that's a lot of chopping since I'm averaging .8 per tree (some are none).
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 03-21-18 at 10:56 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Yeah, all the ‘firefighting’ to fix bugs. Unlike those who have 500 crowns, I was only awarded 400 so I had to email support again.
    same here only 400 crowns

Executive Chef
    Do eggs keep dropping once you craft the Ali? Or do I have to ignore my stables, chickens and Ivy once I finish?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Do eggs keep dropping once you craft the Ali? Or do I have to ignore my stables, chickens and Ivy once I finish?
    Yes, the eggs continue to drop until the event ends, not when you finish your Ali. I struggled to collect Fool's Eggs for a while but I've netted 10 since I crafted my Ali.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    I think there are a lot of us in this boat! I know there was a 'justification' for it - but still annoying.

I'm clogged up in this event with the witches eggs from Ivy - if not for this I'd be on the last part. I stupidly slept through one Ivy collection time too. I've not been at all lucky in the trades either. It's only the witches eggs that I need and they don't turn up. I suppose S8 see this a way of putting the breaks on and stopping everyone finishing too early. I can see that a lot of neighbours have got further ahead than me though as I've had quite a few requests for the knighting certificates, but I won't be there for a day or two.

Rhino Keeper
    I have just about enough silver tokens to craft my first Ali but after reading here I see that the ability to craft the Ali does not disappear in the workshop after you craft the first one. I am going to craft my eight more of each token before I craft my first Ali to see if I will be able to craft a second one. I will let you know what happens. Or if someone else is doing the same maybe they can let us know

As most of you may have already noticed, the Pastel Alicorn limit has been raised to 4. Anyone who purchased the Pastel Alicorn and lost the ability to craft it should have the craft back in their Egg Workshop.

If you already crafted one and still see the option to craft it, you'll need to buy the Tokens with Gems and craft another one. The rest can be purchaed in the Market.

The Pastel Alicorn will only show up in the Market now after you have completed the last Goal of Going Gnome.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    As most of you may have already noticed, the Pastel Alicorn limit has been raised to 4. Anyone who purchased the Pastel Alicorn and lost the ability to craft it should have the craft back in their Egg Workshop.

If you already crafted one and still see the option to craft it, you'll need to buy the Tokens with Gems and craft another one. The rest can be purchaed in the Market.

The Pastel Alicorn will only show up in the Market now after you have completed the last Goal of Going Gnome.
    If we haven’t crafted one yet, shall we be able to craft 2 at once?

Since there's only one shop, we can't craft 2 at once. What I would like to know is if the option to craft a second Ali is still in the shop once we've crafted one and completed the event.