Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Skyworks - 2020 June 25 (15 Days)

Yes, that I correct. As soon as I finished purchasing the wallpaper and floor tile it said completed next to the patriotic stove but the stove remains locked when I search for it

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by drjacarter View Post
    Yes, that I correct. As soon as I finished purchasing the wallpaper and floor tile it said completed next to the patriotic stove but the stove remains locked when I search for it
    This is something that you'll have to contact support about via Support Ticket: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If you have any trouble with the support process, you can PM a Mod who will be able to help you further. Available Mods for BS can be found at the bottom of the main forum in purple: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...7-Bakery-Story

Okay thank you. I did submit a ticket and they said it was cancelled because they can not help

Host(ess)
    Only thing that kind of annoys me about the main goal is the end prize- it has grass under it. Does anyone remember the Christmas goal we got for 2019? (Forgot what it was called) With the sleigh, that had grass under it? Yeah. We already have so many goal prizes with grass underneath, cant they just leave it without the grass? So we can pick what we like with our tiles. And the ones that do have grass- the grass color is not very appealing and does not match any tiles we have.

Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    I don t like The maingoal... since we live in Europe we don t celebrate july 4th, and in the past they have already had goals on that theme... but i play Along for recepis. I do like the sidegoal although iTs early for xmas
    I agree. As a Canadian player I too grow weary of the 4th of July theme every single year (especially when we celebrate Canada day July 1). Would be nice to see more universal and inclusive representation across all holidays/seasons... winter themes not just Christmas, spring instead of Easter, and so forth.
    Will likely complete this simply for the gems and recipes, but definitely tiring of stars/******s. At least some of these decorations are plain enough to be incorporated elsewhere.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally a 4th of July goal! YAY!!!

The paper is fine but nothing to write home about. Tile is okay, but not very July 4, IMO. Tables are...well...it was a nice effort. Chairs are good! The wall decoration is nice!

Recipes in first appliance look GREAT (as do both the appliances!) and the first one looks nice on counters and plates.

Woot!!

I never use the Winter Ferris Wheel that I have, so I am not working yo get another one. It just makes no sense. Nobody rides Ferris Wheels in the snow and I cannot use it in summer because it has snow.

That wagon seems more Generic Spring/Summer than 4th of July.

Eager to see final prize in an actual bakery. I hope I can finish and get one. It looks good.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tastytouch View Post
    I agree. As a Canadian player I too grow weary of the 4th of July theme every single year (especially when we celebrate Canada day July 1). Would be nice to see more universal and inclusive representation across all holidays/seasons... winter themes not just Christmas, spring instead of Easter, and so forth.
    Will likely complete this simply for the gems and recipes, but definitely tiring of stars/******s. At least some of these decorations are plain enough to be incorporated elsewhere.
    Would be nice to see more universal and inclusive representation across all holidays/seasons,“ I totally agree with that!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by tastytouch View Post
    Fellow Canadian here! I agree. Other Countries and places need recognition- not just the USA. Yesterday I was changing up one of the sections in my bakery, wanting to do a Canada theme but I had virtually nothing that worked for what I wanted. Ended up doing a 4th of July theme. Canada day comes earlier than 4th of July, and not all the people who play this game are American or celebrate 4th of July. Still, Im proud of Storm8 for making the recipes look good, perfect size and looks exactly like displayed. Still kinda upset over the grass underneath. Real bummer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    Am i the only one who likes the side goal prize tho? Hahaha i love the ferris wheel
    I like it too! I'm excited to unlock it! I've wanted a ferris wheel for the outside section of my bakery for a long time 😄
    Last edited by zeldashepard; 06-26-20 at 06:14 PM.

How do I post a picture? I captured the flare pretzels behind the beach cupcakes and it looks like a single dish. Wanted to post this image. I'm on an android device.
    Last edited by museglo; 06-26-20 at 07:53 PM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast