Page 26 of 145 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Nightclub Owner
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

How to do get boar pelts? The boar traps are locked by goal and I don't get dire boars.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkybilly View Post
    How to do get boar pelts? The boar traps are locked by goal and I don't get dire boars.
    You will have different requirements if you are a lower level player and can't fight direboars yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1whitty View Post
    This is ridiculous! I'm now at almost 80. I'm thinking about not trying anymore until tomorrow when S8 will be back at work in case there's a problem on their end.
    Was thinking the same...
    also on Ch 9 ... and had no problem with Nagas before this stage... actually even kept getting them after the first requirement but NOW THAT I NEED THEM... NOTHING!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkybilly View Post
    You are probably a low level player. It seems that S8 forgot about the goals need. Pelts are available at high level. You should write S8 support!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Am also over 90 trying to get a Naga

Every adventure to the elder cave gives you seeds? Cause the first time I did it I got 2 (one from each) but the past 5 have dropped nothing but glimmerdust 😕... Like everyone I'm running out of swords, and it seems that I'm never gonna get passed chapter 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    You will have different requirements if you are a lower level player and can't fight direboars yet.
    Thank you. I am level 31 but haven't reached the bit when dire boars visit.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    You are probably a low level player. It seems that S8 forgot about the goals need. Pelts are available at high level. You should write S8 support!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Thank you. I am level 31 but haven't reached the bit when dire boars visit.

Quote Originally Posted by 221bBakerSweeter View Post
    Every adventure to the elder cave gives you seeds? Cause the first time I did it I got 2 (one from each) but the past 5 have dropped nothing but glimmerdust ��... Like everyone I'm running out of swords, and it seems that I'm never gonna get passed chapter 2.
    I posted also one page earlier, again I collected from the quest, and again NO seeds.
    Only the collection from the first quest (also one each). I think S8 needs to fix a few things.