Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: New Expansion Parts & Expansions

Grand Emperor
    Have you gotten new expansion parts from your pets? I did not. Please post if you do.

Answered. No they only come from deliveries.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Clicking Go button will bring you to the bottom of the farm where the new expansion plots are. You will need to expand the nearby plots before you can get to the new plots which means you wont get the next goal until you expand the surrounding old plots.
    So you have to be fully expanded in the old plots before the new ones will open. Great. Hopefully people will start dumping maps on the market

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    don't worry. the old papers are still dropping. actually, i've finished the new goals, and i'm getting a lot more old papers than new ones from deliveries (also still getting old papers from pets). i'm keeping them just until dear Rynetory can confirm for us that we won't be needing them anymore for future/new expansions, then i can start selling to help out others.
    I wait with urgency for u and others to do this, cuz I'm dyin'here. Need papers so bad.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    This is ridiculous. I?ve been sending deliveries when possible - lost count of how many - and not one single part for the new expansions has dropped. As if the last event didn?t make me mad enough to quit, now this? The only reason I kept playing is because of the friends I have on the game. It?s certainly not because the events and quests are fun like they used to be. How can I get the parts to expand?
    So you're saying you are full expanded then? Cuz you need to expand all the way to the new parts of the farm before new papers and parts will even drop for you. It's gonna be months before my game will do it, cuz I have quite alot of expansion still to do. Your join date was 2016,and I'd just be really surprised if you were fully expanded. I mean if you are, wow! Just saying, if you're not this element of game play is the reason.

Fashion Designer
    Have you gotten new expansion parts from your pets? I did not. Please post if you do.
    I’m fully expanded and have gotten the new parts on or about every 7-10 order warehouse deliveries but none so far from pets. I am also still receiving maps and papers of the old expansion parts. I have already expanded to the first plot with the new parts. FYI the survey part looks just like the one from the City story game lol. Thx for your help Rynetory!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I have a baby farm and the land expansions there require the old papers....
    So I assume only the new land expansions require the new papers.
    But I am guessing.
    Judy do we know yet whether we need to keep the old expansion papers? My barn is clogged with them and now with the new parts and starting the Penquin challenge it?s going to be tough sledding (pun intended)

Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    why am i still getting all the old ones as delivery drops instead of the new ones...?!
    +1

Individuals that haven't expanded fully aren't receiving new parts so it seems reasonable to stop getting old parts once they're no longer applicable.

Also, I'm guessing the animals will eventually give the new expansion parts because they give us everything else.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillialove View Post
    so it seems reasonable to stop getting old parts once they're no longer applicable
    i actually don't mind still getting these old ones so i can sell them to help out my neighbors. but still waiting for that final word on whether we'll need them again in the future....dooodooodooo

Grand Emperor
    Update:

Hi Guys,

I have some updates for you regarding the questions you have asked in the thread.

1. Will future expansions require old expansion papers? Can we sell them off?

Sorry I'm afraid there's no answer to this as Storm8 does not speculate future game developments. I would suggest that you keep both old papers and new parts just in case. I am keeping mine and sell off the spares.

2. For members who have not fully expanded their farm, when will the new expansion parts drop?

New expansion parts will not drop until Brave New Future is completed as I mentioned earlier.
    Clicking Go button will bring you to the bottom of the farm where the new expansion plots are. You will need to expand the nearby plots before you can get to the new plots which means you wont get the next goal until you expand the surrounding old plots.
    Once you complete the Brave New Future goal, your Discover The Future goal will appear.

3. New expansion parts currently come only from the Order Warehouse's deliveries.

Rhino Keeper
    well.... guess i'm just gonna have to make the executive decision to sell off the old ones for now....barn space is just wayyyy too tight having to store all these penguin event items....:/ thanks for following up! ^-^

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast