Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: It's Beginning to Look... - 2019 Nov 28 (15 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    The final goal prize is a little strange. Why is the sleigh on grass instead of snow? Don’t really want a big patch of green in the middle of my winter display. The recipes look promising though.
    yeah I also agree sleigh with grass!! It would have been either on snow or carpet... The recipes are good.... Just 1 more thing when I am in my winter mood... Why storm 8 is putting us back to autumn with the side goal prize.... Never mind!!!
    [FONT=][SIZE=][COLOR="#"] MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Executive Chef
    The final goal prize is a little strange. Why is the sleigh on grass instead of snow? Don?t really want a big patch of green in the middle of my winter display. The recipes look promising though.
    It's a pretty normal sight to see in coastal/tropical locations.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

New Resident
    I have played 10 years and the goals are just too long! The prizes are recycled or just small and boring. It was so much better years ago when they invested time and money into making this game great! I am tired of earning stuff I already have in storage. In 2019 we should have one box to check to send/request gifts. I wish the app dudes would read the complaints on the app review. They are all the same!
    Last edited by joda1126; 11-28-19 at 10:14 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Good point!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by joda1126 View Post
    I have played 10 years and the goals are just too long! The prizes are recycled or just small and boring. It was so much better years ago when they invested time and money into making this game great! I am tired of earning stuff I already have in storage. In 2019 we should have one box to check to send/request gifts. I wish the app dudes would read the complaints on the app review. They are all the same!
    That would be a good idea for some players. I think the game started out with that feature years ago. However, many players complained about mass gifting (I assume that is what you mean....if not, I apologize). I know that many of my neighbors have specific gift requests, at times, as I do. I prefer individual gifting. Otherwise, everyone ends up getting the same gift. Again, please forgive me if this is not what you meant.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikkgal View Post
    That would be a good idea for some players. I think the game started out with that feature years ago. However, many players complained about mass gifting (I assume that is what you mean....if not, I apologize). I know that many of my neighbors have specific gift requests, at times, as I do. I prefer individual gifting. Otherwise, everyone ends up getting the same gift. Again, please forgive me if this is not what you meant.
    Not necessary. When we selet, 'select all' option, there always an option to uncheck the boxes to exclude some. Here, it should be there to save time in bulk gifting for players having many neighbours. I also gift specific gift to regular players who ask me on my wall and I gift parts in bulk to the rest including the players who never bother to tip or gift back. As I never delete anybody , mass gifting would be a better option.

Fashion Designer
    The first three recipes look good (especially the middle one), but the rest of it is lame. Most of it isn't even Christmas and the tree is silver and hideous. The gifts are fine, but not spectacular or anything.

I'll do it for recipes, but not finishing will be fine with me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    The first three recipes look good (especially the middle one),
    I'll do it for recipes, but not finishing will be fine with me.

2nd recipe for you

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    The final goal prize is a little strange. Why is the sleigh on grass instead of snow? Don’t really want a big patch of green in the middle of my winter display. The recipes look promising though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I'll admit this is a fair point, but I also think that it feels unnecessary. The artists could've opted for a sleigh display with a completely transparent flooring, and I feel like that would've opened up its versatility to players to place wherever they wanted.

Plus, from a design standpoint, there's no real flooring in the game that quite matches the green of the grass patches the artists think to include with these kinds of displays. Booooo.

Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post

2nd recipe for you
    Perhaps it's because the image appears slightly blurry to me, but these remind me of steaks!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Nightclub Owner
    Ack! The holiday this week really stole a lot of my free time so I'm waaaaay behind on this goal. I'm usually on goal 4 by now yet I've not even cleared Goal 2. Fingers crossed I can make up some of the lost time now that things have settled back to my 'normal.'

I like the recipes but am sort of disappointed with the rest as a whole. The table, chair, counter, wall and floor are all lovely but I don't think they really work together as a unit which is always upsetting to me. (Though I will give them points and include that it's nice they gave something a little less 'Christmas' and more 'Winter holiday' so even those who don't celebrate the holiday can use the items.)

On the matter of the new decos however.... do we not already have enough (and better designed) holiday trees? A sentiment which fully applies to the Shiny Stack as well; we were just offered an overly large present stack a year or so ago in a goal that I can't use because the gifts look large enough to fit seven customers, lol. And I fully agree with others that they need to take a step back from offering every goal prize on that awful green floor base.

In a perfect world where the team reads these posts, here are my notes for them:

Scale is a thing that I feel they need to be more conscious of and there is more to Christmas/Winter holidays than trees and presents! I get the feeling that the current designers don't really have a solid working knowledge of what items are already on offer in the game and that's why we keep getting items that feel stale and recycled. This game is always so close to great so it's maddening when these obvious (and easily avoided) things take away from new releases. Can the team not check back through the inventory before they 'design' new items to avoid giving us the same items with slight variations every year? If creativity is running low, there are an amazing amount of awesome ideas in the Suggestion Forum and threads, why not utilize them?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast