Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Brunch Event- April 6-18 2016

I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Whitney's still stuck at the door. Any other suggestions for a fix?

Thanks so much. I finally Uninstalled and reinstalled the game. As soon as I did that she appeared. I want even getting thank you notes or gifts from people sorting down anddidn't notice until I reinstalled. Thanks again.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Whitney is still stuck at the door. I have removed all tables, chairs and decor that could block the door. At level 22. Any other ideas ?
    Last edited by Nighthawk1000th; 04-07-16 at 08:06 PM. Reason: update level

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by witchywitch76 View Post
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Whitney's still stuck at the door. Any other suggestions for a fix?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk1000th View Post
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Whitney is still stuck at the door. I have removed all tables, chairs and decor that could block the door. At level 22. Any other ideas ?
    Sorry guys, that's just advice I've picked up from other people having that problem. I'm not really sure of anything else that can be done, I think it's an ongoing bug that they're aware of :/

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    btw, guys! does anyone have a good "png" image of whitney?

i still have this issue with running-round-bubbles instead of decor, and whitney is there too (((

i can only see her half in the event's announce, but i wd love to have the full view! can anyone help, please?

Attachment 29982

Does this help?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	200.5 KB 
ID:	30003

Views:	29 
Size:	190.1 KB 
ID:	30004
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by witchywitch76 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk1000th View Post
    Welcome to the forum!
    Sorry that your characters are stuck at the door... Please delete your game and install the Bakery Story: Love and cupcakes version. That should solve your issue and get you going for the goals. However you wont get the Secret Bakers' Club features using this version. You can switch over the regular version when you submit order for Bakers' Club. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    My characters are stuck at the door. What should I do?

You should delete your game and reinstall the regular Bakery Story 2 version. This works for some members but not everyone.
    If it doesnt work for you, you should reinstall the Bakery Story 2: Love and cupcakes version and that should get your characters pass the door.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    Does this help?
    thank you! i'll try to extract her picture.
    checked also love & cupcakes version, also can see her only visiting, but not in goals intriduction... /*sigh*/

Fashion Designer

Fashion Designer

Views:	39 
Size:	165.3 KB 
ID:	30006. Another pic

Views:	30 
Size:	211.5 KB 
ID:	30005
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast