Thread: Questions about latest android version (not parity issues)

Farm Supplier

Questions about latest android version (not parity issues)

The blurb in Google app store claims this version has bug fixes and new dragons.

It crashes faster than both Spring and New Dawn and habitats still vanish, so what bugs were fixed?

A claim of new content, in this case new dragons, means stuff that is not available in older versions. I can breed all the latest dragons on Spring so what are the new dragons for this version?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Turpsichore View Post
    The blurb in Google app store claims this version has bug fixes and new dragons.

It crashes faster than both Spring and New Dawn and habitats still vanish, so what bugs were fixed?

A claim of new content, in this case new dragons, means stuff that is not available in older versions. I can breed all the latest dragons on Spring so what are the new dragons for this version?
    Probably means new dragons from the last update of the Original DS and well as the same with bugs.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    Probably means new dragons from the last update of the Original DS and well as the same with bugs.
    If new content is advertised it should be new content. If it is content added from another version that is updated content.

Okay, bug fixes should fix bugs that were present in the Original DS but what bugs have been fixed?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Turpsichore View Post
    If new content is advertised it should be new content. If it is content added from another version that is updated content.

Okay, bug fixes should fix bugs that were present in the Original DS but what bugs have been fixed?
    There are new dragons from the previous version of Original Dragon Story. I think this is always the case since they release dragons bi-weekly so they never really get rid of that message. The same goes with bug fixes. I'm sure they fix some bugs... but not the big ones like force closes, scrolling issues, etc. TL is not known for being good at communicating to the player base. I mean look at the Android Parity thread, I think the last thing that was communicated to us about this issue was back in December.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think the description changes between updates. It will differ between versions I guess, or maybe on a big number update if there is a significant change in gameplay, content, etc