Page 12 of 169 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie_573 View Post
    I have been trying to master all recipes, however I have many counters with 300k+ of certain foods. (Since I've been mastering, I've never really cared how many counters i've had in my bakery.) Currently using a "t" layout, but most food is taking forever to run out. Would really like to maximize my earnings, but have no idea how to. Since most appliances yield $4 plates, are they good to keep or should I only keep higher yielding plates?
    If you have multiple counters with 300k+ food, then of course it's going to take time to deplete that supply even if you have a T-layout. You should keep that layout if you want to sell faster as it is one of the efficient layouts.

If you want to make more coins within a shorter period of time, then you should be cooking Red Velvet Cake. But there are other recipes that have a higher yield than RVC. It just depends on what your definition of maximum earnings is -- if it's more dependent on total earning or making quick money, etc.

New Resident
    I know this may be off topic and maybe I'm wrong, but I scrolled all the way to the end in the appliances and I saw a bunch of appliances I hadn't seen before..did anyone else see that?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pris2411 View Post
    I know this may be off topic and maybe I'm wrong, but I scrolled all the way to the end in the appliances and I saw a bunch of appliances I hadn't seen before..did anyone else see that?
    Hello! I moved your thread to a more appropriate forum

A lot of appliances, especially those toward the latter half of the market, are ones that were part of previous goal sets. It's possible you may not have noticed them before depending on how long you've been playing the game.

Additionally, new appliances are added with goal sets every month, so it's also entirely possible you may have encountered the newest duo that are part of this month's goals
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

New Resident
    How many levels are there? Just 99?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hogandale View Post
    How many levels are there? Just 99?
    Just 99

At what level the sweetco tree started ? I believe is a goal . Thank you

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by qualityboutique View Post
    At what level the sweetco tree started ? I believe is a goal . Thank you
    Welcome to the forum. Please see this thread on the SweetCo goals.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...y-goals-4-3-13

New Resident

Donations

My daughter and I play bakery story. Can we donate/give stuff we don't want/need like appliances or coins to help each other out?

Thanks!

Carol

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolPeletier View Post
    My daughter and I play bakery story. Can we donate/give stuff we don't want/need like appliances or coins to help each other out?

Thanks!

Carol
    Hello Carol,

Welcome to the forums! Donations aren't a feature in Bakery Story, but you can add each other as neighbors and help each other out by tipping each others' restaurants, and gifting each other parts and food.

For more information, please check out the Game Guide. Hope you're enjoying the game so far!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

New Resident
    Will it be at any point? Will you guys allow us players to donate stuff to each other, even sell it? I don't see why this could not be done.

Thanks,
    Carol