Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Journey to dawn goal

Executive Chef
    when i first expanded a bit to the dawn tree, nothing happened but today i expanded the 2nd part and BOOM the goal for the boost temples opened

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Xygris View Post
    Do you mean the goals expired or you passed the goals?
    My goals skipped because I already had the 10 epic dragons for each color except White.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I got the goals too when I started my second expansion. I have none of the colors complete yet, but it seems do-able. I guess it is worth it, not only for the money, but judging by the photo in this thread it also looks great! Gonna need plenty more expansions to make room for it all though

You only expanded or cleared also? I expanded 3 times (but haven't cleared everything yet) and nothing happend yet...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Boutique_Lilo View Post
    You only expanded or cleared also? I expanded 3 times (but haven't cleared everything yet) and nothing happend yet...
    Have you checked your goal icon to see if you have the new goals?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Boutique_Lilo View Post
    I had cleared the first expansion on the lower island, but had only started the second expansion when I got all the new goals.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Classic70 View Post
    I had cleared the first expansion on the lower island, but had only started the second expansion when I got all the new goals.
    That is what I did as well

Executive Chef
    Hey guys, I wanted to shed some light on the Light Boost situation. (Pun not originally intended, but I'm keeping it :P ).

We were looking into these boosts, and unfortunately, they seem to be buggy at the moment (except for the White). Currently, they are only designed to increase the capacity of your Dragon habitats; not speed up the rate at which Coins are earned.

We'll be pushing a fix for this shortly, and as a result, many players will see their collection rates go back to the normal levels. The Capacity increases are here to stay though

If you really like the sped up rates, don't worry; there's a decent chance we'll be adding MORE boosts in the future to give you more boosts to your economy. For now, we're sorry about the mix-up!
    Please let us know if you have more questions, and we'll answer them as best we can.

Fashion Designer
    Yep my coins just slowed down. Way to take away something that made the boosts worthwhile. Ugh

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    Yep my coins just slowed down. Way to take away something that made the boosts worthwhile. Ugh
    IKR!!! The speed of the coins made the new food prices affordable. Well, back to planting the old food for me. IJS!!! :-/

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast