Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story game changes

New Resident

Thumbs down Dragon Story game changes

why did you guys make changes to how much food you get for each planting? The price stayed the same! Everything seems to be more expensive now too - farm upgrades now $24,000?

Banned
    Tl you just realeased this game..is it not bringing in money that you want to bring it downhill so soon?

Players are not liking the changes... Please change it back if you want this game to succeed

Another game to stop playing bc it's become too long waits and too expensive with not enough output

Executive Chef
    everything went up in price I guess teamlava wants to go out of buisness someone should write up a long letter and pm it to groupmaga

didnt like the new upgrade. i slept thinking i could feed my dragons but when i woke up. Everything got pricey. i couldnt even feed all my adolescent dragons. im thinking of abandoning them already. its not FUN anymore!

Rhino Keeper
    yes me too I'm out x

Quote Originally Posted by thorn001 View Post
    why did you guys make changes to how much food you get for each planting? The price stayed the same! Everything seems to be more expensive now too - farm upgrades now $24,000?
    Yes I agree!!! We started this game and now are so disappointed. "THANKS FOR RAISING THE COSTS AND LOWERING THE FOOD COUNTS TL. YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO MAKE A GAME FUN!" Grrrr.....Probably going to quit this game. They tried that with FS too, so I really hope enough ppl complain. IT'S NOT RIGHT TO BE SO DARN GREEDY!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rosemma View Post
    Yes I agree!!! We started this game and now are so disappointed. "THANKS FOR RAISING THE COSTS AND LOWERING THE FOOD COUNTS TL. YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO MAKE A GAME FUN!" Grrrr.....Probably going to quit this game. They tried that with FS too, so I really hope enough ppl complain. IT'S NOT RIGHT TO BE SO DARN GREEDY!!!!!
    Amen!! It was a lot of fun when I first started playing like a week ago, then a few Days later...realized I everything had went up. Now I can't get any where. Ridiculous. Gonna mess around for a few more days and then dip....they took the fun out it 😥

I started AFTER the changes. Unfair! Please TL, change it back! Please please please please please please please

Quote Originally Posted by CuteyCakes View Post
    I started AFTER the changes. Unfair! Please TL, change it back! Please please please please please please please
    Yes it IS unfair. Why would I spend $3,200 coins for 230 pieces of food when I can use the 3min one and get 20 pieces for $120??? May be a lot of work, but I am not about to waste my money on something that is not worth it; regardless of how much time it takes to feed my dragons. DO THE MATH TL AND CHANGE IT BACK!!!! CHANGE IT BACK!!! CHANGE IT BACK!!!! CHANGE IT BACK!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast